NY Health Dept Warning!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
NYC HEALTH DEPT. WARNS AGAINST USE OF "SKIN-LIGHTENING" CREAMS CONTAINING MERCURY OR SIMILAR PRODUCTS WHICH DO NOT LIST INGREDIENTS

Almost a Dozen Products Made in the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong and China Do Not Conform to FDA Regulations; Sale of These Products Illegal Under City Law.

Click here to see article

Minni

Sep 14, 2003
Thank god that I saw this on the news the other night. It was on telemundo. It turns out that I had purchased Mrs. Key for my mom the last time I was in POP. She fortunetly had not begun to use the cream yet. We watched the broadcast together and have since thrown away the products cause sure enough it contained mercury. I'm glad that I'm in miami that has a big dominican/hispanic population else we wouldn't have heard a thing.

Minni

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:
NYC HEALTH DEPT. WARNS AGAINST USE OF "SKIN-LIGHTENING" CREAMS CONTAINING MERCURY OR SIMILAR PRODUCTS WHICH DO NOT LIST INGREDIENTS

Almost a Dozen Products Made in the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong and China Do Not Conform to FDA Regulations; Sale of These Products Illegal Under City Law.

Click here to see article

So that's what happend to Micheal Jackson when he came here with Lisa Marie Presley.