Looking for DR1 Folks in Santiago

noel

Dec 29, 2004
Hello! Our family just arrived in the DR a couple of weeks ago. Some here may remember my post asking for advice about how/where/etc. We got a lot of good suggestions, and also met a new Dominican friend in NYC, as a result of that post. We opted for Santiago, at least for the beginning, and have not been disappointed. The city is great, the people are wonderful, and things are shaping up nicely. We've already met a lot of nice people, found out about schools, done a good bit of looking into housing, and so on. We intend to be sharing our experiences here in the coming days for the benefit of others. Presently we're just using Internet cafes, but once we've got DSL hooked up we all expect to be active here.

We would love to meet local DR1 folks here in Santiago. We already met Skip, over in the Hotel Colonial, a couple of weeks ago. Anybody else who'd be interested in getting together, please post here or PM me. We're a young family, with a 14 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. We'd love to meet people who like to talk about living here, who might enjoy political or other sorts of discussions, and also who might be up for going on some trips throughout the country (we already had a great 4 day excursion through the Southeast). Let us know if you're up for meeting up somewhere!

Best,
Noel

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hey, welcome to the Ciudad Corazon!!

Give me a ring this week
Send me a PM for contact info..

HB :D

El Belga

Feb 17, 2004
www.betranslated.com
Hello Noel,

I live in Santiago with my family (my wife and our 2 boys, 12 and 2) since one year, we are a belgian-dominican family (I myself am Belgian, we speak Spanish, French and English). Should you feel like contacting me, feel free to PM me, we could meet in Santiago, we are always happy to meet new persons and make new friends.

Cheers

Karl

tropical

Nov 20, 2004
www.facebook.com
Hi there, I am from NJ (born in Santiago) have been living here for almost two years & would love to meet you I also have a 14 year old daughter. Call me at home582-5112 or cell357-6047 so we can make arrangements to meet.