Jarabocoa Land Prices...

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Anyone live up in Jarabocoa and know land prices? What would say 10 tareas cost up there outside of the town? Just trying to compare that to land I have looked at elsewhere...thanks.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Snuffy said:
Anyone live up in Jarabocoa and know land prices? What would say 10 tareas cost up there outside of the town? Just trying to compare that to land I have looked at elsewhere...thanks.

Try the following website and it will give you a general idea. My wife is from Jarabacoa.I find that land prices are suprisingly expensive, considering how far you are from the beach...etc. Myself I would probably buy toward Manabao(about 15 km north of Jarabacoa) or on the road towards the golf course(about 3 km from the city center.
XXXXXXXXXXXX No Free Advertisment.
Edited by Tim H.

Last edited by a moderator:

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
bob saunders said:
Try the following website and it will give you a general idea. My wife is from Jarabacoa.I find that land prices are suprisingly expensive, considering how far you are from the beach...etc. Myself I would probably buy toward Manabao(about 15 km north of Jarabacoa) or on the road towards the golf course(about 3 km from the city center.
XXXXXXXXXXXX No Free Advertisment.
Edited by Tim H.

Sorry, it wasn't intended as that. If you type in real estate Jarabacoa or Cibao you will come up with the offending site.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Personally, I think you were out of line by deleting that. That is a link to a website related to what I asked about. Sometimes, Tim, you are a bully and this kind of behavior really diminishes the quality of this site. I am really shocked that you deleted that.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Passing along a link that helps answer the OP's question is now considered advertising? Definately out of bounds Timex. If that's the case, what link wouldn't be advertising. That was a BS move.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
What are the guidelines? There does appear to be some inconsistency. Some posters put up information about their own businesses and are not challenged, while others are. Recommending a service or business which has nothing to do with the poster is standard practice. Definitely a lapse of judgement here.