New Poll...

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
How many people order items online and have them shipped to the DR? If you do then say YES....then give me a number how many items per year....I will start.....

YES.....8

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Robert said:

Robert....let us let this run for a about a week and see what the results are. I am sure you are curious also, being in the internet business.

franco

Nov 5, 2003
Snuffy said:
What do you order that is 200+ per year? and how do you have them shipped here?

Gadgets, cables, everything that is too expensive here or not available at all. Shipping by EPS.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I have items shipped to Miami for onward forwarding. I have 10-15 oneline shipments year.

Regards,
PJT

clara

Jan 6, 2005
Yes...2 online orders in the past year.

However, I have been able to "aprovechar" people coming for work or personal visits to bring anything I have ordered rather than shipping.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
About once a month on average. Amazon, e-Bay, and others. Ship via P O Box International.

BigDaddy

Jan 16, 2005
Lots of Shipping

clara said:
Yes...2 online orders in the past year.

However, I have been able to "aprovechar" people coming for work or personal visits to bring anything I have ordered rather than shipping.

I have lots of stuff shipped in. Maybe half dozen shipments per month. I too use Business Mail out of Miami.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Several per month,via "EPS" Miami

All purchased "on-line",from,"JC Penny"CVS Drug Store,Puritan Vitamins,Amazon.Walmart,etc.NEVER had a problem!!! If you spend ,lets say $50 US,most provide "Free Shipping" to Miami.I can't tell you how much money I save buying vitamins and "Over-the-Counter" pain medications,childrens cold remedies,and other creams,etc.from the US,as opposed to Dominican "Pharmacias"!!
It was cheaper for me to fly to Boston and buy 500 dollars worth of "Drugs" than buy anything here,including the airfare!! I haven't left the DR for 18 months since I started buying "On-Line"!!!

solituna

Jan 26, 2004
Not direct - Always via US

I have items shipped to Miami for onward forwarding. I have 5 oneline shipments year.