Nagua hotel

Nov 27, 2002
www.compunorma.com
any Hotels in Nagua

There are several but don't expect the highest standard like 5 stars or so. There is one Italiano. This is on the road leaving to Samana after the bridge. Prices are still around 800 Pesos. this would be my first choice. Nice rooms, Pool. It is not first class but clean.

The other one is Gran Madrid near the Italiano, No Pool same price Beachfront but the Beach is very dirty.

There is a anotherone Beach Front a Italian aswell but outside of Nagua about 4 miles. very nice ambiente good cusine but no pool. The rooms are not so nice as the first Italiano

There are some more but forget the rest. I boththe Italianos, if you want to book please PM me.

I would take the first Italiano, his name is Francesco

Good luck Michael

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
first Italian hotel

www.hotelcambri.com

website for the hotel. 1 km from Nagua. clean and comfortable.

Michael Strong said:
There are several but don't expect the highest standard like 5 stars or so. There is one Italiano. This is on the road leaving to Samana after the bridge. Prices are still around 800 Pesos. this would be my first choice. Nice rooms, Pool. It is not first class but clean.

The other one is Gran Madrid near the Italiano, No Pool same price Beachfront but the Beach is very dirty.

There is a anotherone Beach Front a Italian aswell but outside of Nagua about 4 miles. very nice ambiente good cusine but no pool. The rooms are not so nice as the first Italiano

There are some more but forget the rest. I boththe Italianos, if you want to book please PM me.

I would take the first Italiano, his name is Francesco

Good luck Michael

twincactus

Aug 9, 2004
www.dominicanstotheusa.com
leo3131 said:
any infor on hotel in Nagua?

I have stayed in Gran Madrid and it is a very nice hotel. Get the suite for around RD$900 but be aware they have a planta schedule and the way power has been lately in Nagua, you may have some time without power.

If you don't mind a room above the bar, I have also stayed in Aparta Central, which is in the center of town adjacent to he park. This one, I am thinking because of the bar, has planta 24/7. The rooms were RD$600 when I was there 5 months ago for my wedding. i couldn't tell you now if that was the price because my wife's mother always graciously gives up her room at home for the two of us, so I don't stay in the hotels when I come down anymore. ;)

PM me if you need to know anything else, my wife is still in Nagua.

-Tim