Whats the diffrence between a Bugaron and a Jankee Pankee?confused here!

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Ok I have heard the terms Bugaron and Jankee Pankee...and from what a gather its a way of saying prostitute in Dominican slang...but do both words have the same meaning?
or are they diffrent type of prostitutes?or it doesnt mean that at all?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
JC171 said:
Ok I have heard the terms Bugaron and Jankee Pankee...and from what a gather its a way of saying prostitute in Dominican slang...but do both words have the same meaning?
or are they diffrent type of prostitutes?or it doesnt mean that at all?
Bugaron is a male who does it with other men, whereas a Sankie Pankie mostly goes with women.

p1atan0

May 25, 2004
here we go again

Bugarron is the pitcher USUALLY not considered gay, but not in my eyes. I say if your a man having sex with another man, regardless if your pitching or receiving...
YOUR GAY!

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Rocky said:
Bugaron is a male who does it with other men, whereas a Sankie Pankie mostly goes with women.

The key word here being "mostly" so ladies your unprotected sex partner may be having unprotected male/male sex. use good non-Dominican condoms, three or four at once.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Sorry" Talldrink,but you are wrong!!!

As was stated previously,a "Bugarrrrrrrrrron" (wonder if it comes from the English, To Bugger?I'll have to ask Robert!!! ;) )is the "Pedro Martinez",and the guy he Is "Pitching" to is the catcher!The "Catcher" is always "Gay".The "Bugarron" may,or may not be "gay".Many do it just for the money!The DR street culture does not feel that the pitcher is performing a homosexual act! Dominicans can do lots of "sexual tricks" for$$$$$$$$$$ and still not be considered "Abnormal" by their standards! I guess if Bill Clinton can see things "his way",("I Did Not have "SEX" with "THAT WOMAN"!)so can the Dominicans!!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
as stated twice..

the Bugarron is the guy who has sex with another guy, but he is the one giving it to the other guy. He does this for money.

btw, it is Sankie Pankie, not jankee pankee

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Criss Colon said:
As was stated previously,a "Bugarrrrrrrrrron" (wonder if it comes from the English, To Bugger?I'll have to ask Robert!!! ;) )is the "Pedro Martinez",and the guy he Is "Pitching" to is the catcher!The "Catcher" is always "Gay".The "Bugarron" may,or may not be "gay".Many do it just for the money!The DR street culture does not feel that the pitcher is performing a homosexual act! Dominicans can do lots of "sexual tricks" for$$$$$$$$$$ and still not be considered "Abnormal" by their standards! I guess if Bill Clinton can see things "his way",("I Did Not have "SEX" with "THAT WOMAN"!)so can the Dominicans!!

Yes, I have read that "bugarron" and the English verb "to bugger" have the same root. And yes, that Dominican street culture is pretty much the norm in Latin America.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Criss Colon said:

Criss almighty, thank heavens we have you here... My aunt doesnt know what she's talking about. Thats the last time I ask her something and post!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
p1atan0 said:
Bugarron is the pitcher USUALLY not considered gay, but not in my eyes. I say if your a man having sex with another man, regardless if your pitching or receiving...
YOUR GAY!

Dont tell that to my friend that i have been playing with for two years!!!! He tells me "i no gay...i only have sex with you cuz you my frien'". riiiiiiiiiiiiiight :)

I like this new word (for me) bugarron. i see no difference between "pitching and catchin"....as i have always believed in versatility. Ok....too much info here LOL

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
soo,"Bugerron" and "Bugger" have the same "ROOT"? "COOL!"

Does that make the "pitchers","Boogymen"??
Do they ever say:"Quit Bugging me?"???????
Put a "BUG" in my ear???.."Ouch!, I think I can hear you coming!"

"Hanky Panky" is the "original" for "screw around a little"! It has been somehow "Dominicanized" into "Sankie Pankie" as the guy who provides that service.