Nordestana university

Rocvill214

Aug 23, 2004
Im interested in going back home and studying, rigth now im in NYc in the CUNY system at laguardia and my major is Acounting, i just started college and only have a few credits. Ive searched the web for info on how i can apply for nordestana, what are the requierments and what i need to do ect.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Boy you are lucky you picked numbers and not letters given your spelling.

What is Nordestana? Is this a DR university? If so you might want to say if you are fluent in Spanish and then also think about the marketability of a degree from there if you want to work in the US.

Rocvill214

Aug 23, 2004
ricktoronto said:
Boy you are lucky you picked numbers and not letters given your spelling.

What is Nordestana? Is this a DR university? If so you might want to say if you are fluent in Spanish and then also think about the marketability of a degree from there if you want to work in the US.

LoL thanks for the complement dude.....my spelling really sucs i know...well anyways lol nordestana is a catholic private university in san francisco de macoris my spanish is way better than my ingles. Im going to move over to SFM its my home town.anyways ive found the info i was looking for however i have other questions lets see if anyone can help me. They say that i need to provide a criminal report or police report from were im from the last year i live in NYC.... does anyone know the number? or website?

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Rocvill214 said:
LoL thanks for the complement dude.....my spelling really sucs i know...well anyways lol nordestana is a catholic private university in san francisco de macoris my spanish is way better than my ingles. Im going to move over to SFM its my home town.anyways ive found the info i was looking for however i have other questions lets see if anyone can help me. They say that i need to provide a criminal report or police report from were im from the last year i live in NYC.... does anyone know the number? or website?

9-1-1?

You can't find a police station in NYC? Look for all the double parked cars. They have lights on the roof and NYPD in two-foot high letters on the side.

Rocvill214

Aug 23, 2004
ricktoronto said:
9-1-1?

You can't find a police station in NYC? Look for all the double parked cars. They have lights on the roof and NYPD in two-foot high letters on the side.

dude your sarcasm is a bit too much....... :tired: do you really like posting that much?

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Rocvill214 said:
dude your sarcasm is a bit too much....... :tired: do you really like posting that much?

When you catch up I will applaud your contributions. Only about 3,000 to go by my count. Stick your nose elsewhere. If you live in NYC and cannot find the police station, you are a heck of a candidate for higher education.

Rocvill214

Aug 23, 2004
ricktoronto said:
When you catch up I will applaud your contributions. Only about 3,000 to go by my count. Stick your nose elsewhere. If you live in NYC and cannot find the police station, you are a heck of a candidate for higher education.

lol ok thank you for your time...with 3000+ post i know youve helped many and will keep at it everyday of whats left of your life........againg thankyou veryu much for your time :tired:

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Rocvill214 said:
lol ok thank you for your time...with 3000+ post i know youve helped many and will keep at it everyday of whats left of your life........againg thankyou veryu much for your time :tired:

Seriously though once you get over that difficult hump and find the cops (look for the cars, really) , they can do a certificate, for a fee no doubt, of good standing. Of course if you have a rap sheet a mile long that what they will sell you. Just ask the desk sergeant what is the procedure.