Long time no write, coming back to DR

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I posted last. I just booked a week starting on Feb. 25 to Gran Flamenco in PP. I am bringing a friend who will experience the DR for the first time. I did not see postings prior to my committing to the hotel about the Flamenco. I sure hope our stay is not a nightmare. We had few choices as we are going on a shoestring budget (it made our total price very affordable). Any recent info about the happenings at the Flamenco and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

We plan to get out and do day trips to Sosua and, hopefully, Santiago. We would love to meet up with anyone for a few drinks and great conversation, possibly a little dancing as well. Feel free to send me an email if you are interested.

Also I have not seen Jan from Santo Domingo posting lately and I plan to bring a package down for her. If she is reading this, please email me so we can talk.

Tondra

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Yes. it has been a long time since your last post. Good to hear from you again. Enjoy your visit.

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
Thanks, Ken

for the reply. I know it has been a long time to be away from the boards. I apologize for my absence. I guess I am somewhat surprised that I have not heard from anyone else. I enjoyed the few DR1'ers I met the last time and just hoped there might be others to get to know. I know those of you who live there get bombarded with these requests and I do understand.

Anyway, thanks to all of you who still keep the boards open for everyone and are so patient with our questions.

Sincerely,

Tondra

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
Thanks, Hillbilly

you were a love to offer some time with you. We are definitely looking forward to our visit on the 26th.

And, Stallion, don't feel you need to commit, but would like to meet you at Playa Dorada (you name the place and time, and we will be there) or any place else of your choosing for some great conversation and laughs. We will not take up more of your time than is convenient for you. I promise.

Again, thanks everyone, you are a great resource for all of us sporadic visitors.

Tondra

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am also in POP and would love to get together with you. I will PM the details... welcome back....