need help

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Coming to Santiago with a bunch of baseball gloves bats and balls. Need to know children that are in need and enjoy the game. Some used some new but I'm sure it will make them happy no matter what. I would really like to drop them off in person to meet children and maybe watch them play if I could. But it's more important that they get what they need to play the beautiful game. Any help in knowing where to meet the children and to drop him off their gifts would be much appreciated thank you very much. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hillbilly is your man in Santiago. Doubtless he will see this & respond in a day or two but if not, drop him a PM advising of your needs.

I need a couple or three sets up here for the school for deprived, abused & orphaned children of Intergracion Juvenil, so if you are coming to Puerto Plata or could assign some of what you leave in Santiago for the school, I will gladly arrange visit/delivery to the school up here!!

Thanks for thinking of the children & PM me if you need/want to~ Grahame.

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Busbbaby not a problem

i should have 40-50 gloves, some bats and balls.so when i come i will be glad to bring you some.its all about being helpful to the children that need it the most.thanks for the reply. ;) ;) ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are two places that come to mind

The first is the Alvbergue Infantil, an orphanage in Santiago. The people there will make sure they are used by as many kids as possible-a multiplier effect, so to speak. If you want you can send a note to daisygarcia1324@yahoo.com and tell her what you want to do. She is the head of the group that does fund raising and managerial work for the Albergue. She can also point you in other directions that might be better.

The other is down by the ball park. There are doxens of kids down ther that would benefit from this. We can talk first to the managers of the teams and then set up a day for the distribution.

This is wonderful! Many thanks.

HB :D:D:D:D:D