Private schools in Juan Dolio or Boca Chica

ColoradoGirl

Jan 30, 2005
I know many families live in the Metro Country club area... are there any shcools there that are good? I am thinking about moving to that area. I have a 4th grade and we are moving in a couple of months!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
kellyvalles said:
I know many families live in the Metro Country club area... are there any shcools there that are good? I am thinking about moving to that area. I have a 4th grade and we are moving in a couple of months!

I wish I had a clear answer for you about the schools but I don't. There has been discussions on this message board about schools so if you do a search you can find some good info. I used to live in the area of Metro Country Club and there are some American Ex-pats living there with children. They are a friendly group and would be happy to provide honest opinions for you.
It sounds like your family is not sure exactly where you will choose to live and I am sure that the school you choose will depend on that.
I am going to send you a PM with some other opinions concerning your other posts.

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
in juan dolio there is a 'villas del mar international school' that gives classes in english......personally...the high school is filled with dominicna yorks....boys in the hood....perhaps the grade shool is better.