Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Mary Kay Cosmetics coming to DR

I am a Mary Kay Cosmetics Sales Director coming to DR in a couple of months... Do you know what woman do for cosmetics down there? Know of any prices or brands down there? i.e. facial cleansers, moisturizers etc? I know all of you DR1ers are very knowledgeable about pretty much everything down there. I would appreciate any thing you can share with me! Looking forward to a reply!

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kellyvalles
    I am a Mary Kay Cosmetics Sales Director coming to DR in a couple of months... Do you know what woman do for cosmetics down there? Know of any prices or brands down there? i.e. facial cleansers, moisturizers etc? I know all of you DR1ers are very knowledgeable about pretty much everything down there. I would appreciate any thing you can share with me! Looking forward to a reply!
    Mary Kay Cosmetics were sold here several years ago. Doņa Aida Kaluche, mother of today president of the Hotel & Restaurant Association, was one of the leading vendors.

There is a large selection of international brands sold here. Visit Prestige, a cosmetics shop in Plaza Central, also the large shops malls. No scarcity of cosmetics here.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one would be very interestd to get some quality cosmetics

Generally....I've got the idea that the Dominican women love to spend on cosmetics and haircare.....atleast the ones who are able to. The women living in my neighbourhood order Avon and some other cosmetics (can't remember the names, I think one is called Zafra).

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ladies if you're interested

My sister is a supervisor in New York for Estee Lauder at their plant in Melville. She has been with them for 32 years and if anyone is interested I will be their April then traveling to the DR , and I can get all products at 50% retail cost. Including Clinique , Tommy, or any of their other products. So if you would like something let me know I can bring it with me to the DR.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Which part are you coming to?

Quote Originally Posted by kellyvalles
    I'm in the POP area, and have been a Mary Kay customer for YEARS. I would love to be able to get the stuff here instead of having to ship it over from the States, so if you're going to be here with stock, and you're on the North Coast as opposed to Santo Domingo or Santiago, I'd be interested.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DogsRule
    I'm in the POP area, and have been a Mary Kay customer for YEARS. I would love to be able to get the stuff here instead of having to ship it over from the States, so if you're going to be here with stock, and you're on the North Coast as opposed to Santo Domingo or Santiago, I'd be interested.
    Hi there!

My husband has a large farm in Luperon area and we will be there next week!
    Last edited by DR1Admin; 02-13-2005 at 02:33 PM.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default You May Want To Contact The DR1 Management,before

You begin to advertise for customers,and post your website on their board!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon
    You begin to advertise for customers,and post your website on their board!

OOps sorry I'm a newbie didn't know the rules. If any one has any questions please PM me.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Can you Imagine?

Quote Originally Posted by DogsRule
    I can just Imagine the Pink Cadillac's driving along the Malecon........I can't wait.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by easygoin
    My sister is a supervisor in New York for Estee Lauder at their plant in Melville. She has been with them for 32 years and if anyone is interested I will be their April then traveling to the DR , and I can get all products at 50% retail cost. Including Clinique , Tommy, or any of their other products. So if you would like something let me know I can bring it with me to the DR.

I LOVE Estee Lauder - where do you live? I will be in Sosua in April (6-20, I believe), and would love to buy some from you. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast