Gay Foreigners in Sosua

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
Hi All-

Im looking to start a gay social group for foreigners in Sosua. If you are gay and living in the Sosua area, please pm me. Im hoping to get a bit of a community going- things like dinner parties, movie nights, etc. Not discriminating againist anyone interested BUT, I would like to create a safe space for gays to come together. This is not a sex thing- just friendship and support. Hope folks are open to this. Take care- Mario

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
good for you Mario-I think this is a wonderful thing you are trying to start up!stay motivated, follow your passions in life and im sure you will have a great support group created by you in Sousoa!
p.s.
shame on that other person!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
well mario...as you have seen tonight......we have a long way to go!!!

Keep up the work....PM me and let me know how things go.

Probably wont make it to sosua this year (i will be stuck in the south for my vaca)......but it would really be cool meet guys just to talk with and share life stories with.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don't Let The Post Of A Sick Person affect You!!

Over the years,I have found the DR1 to be a very "Gay/Lesbian/Bi" friendly place. Just as a "straight" person would be admonished for flaunting their sexuality,so would a G/L/B person.No one likes to have another person's sexuality "jammed in their face,or anywhere else for that matter!" Well, maybe SOME of us DO!! ;) (forgive me!!)
Good luck,and don't feel that you need to avoid the DR1 "Straight" parties! "OK?"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
Response

Hi All,

Thank you for the encouraging words. I hope that thereis room for all different types of people to enjoy the DR. I respect others for who they are and expect that I in yurn will be respected. In any event, I am going to move forward with my group idea. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

As an aside, I didn't see the "negative" post that others are referring to. Was it taken down? or am I just not looking in the right place? Mario

Criss Colon said:
Over the years,I have found the DR1 to be a very "Gay/Lesbian/Bi" friendly place. Just as a "straight" person would be admonished for flaunting their sexuality,so would a G/L/B person.No one likes to have another person's sexuality "jammed in their face,or anywhere else for that matter!" Well, maybe SOME of us DO!! ;) (forgive me!!)
Good luck,and don't feel that you need to avoid the DR1 "Straight" parties! "OK?"

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Mario said:
As an aside, I didn't see the "negative" post that others are referring to. Was it taken down? or am I just not looking in the right place? Mario

Forget it, it's gone.

Moving on...

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Criss Colon said:
Wow, It looks like CC is ready to open the closet's door and it is not to hang a coat......Lol....just kidding CC.

Good luck Mario.
I have always enjoyed gay people's friendships. You gay guys would always lead me to beautiful girls and your friendship is always sincere and kind.

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
Mr Dr.

You actually make a really good point. Many gay guys have lots of girl friends that are beautiful. Im thinking of my circle... I know so many women who are amazing and really good friends. They are also cuties and all complain about there being no good men out there. Your right... become friends with a gay guy and you will meet a lot of nice girls. Mario

Mr_DR said:
Wow, It looks like CC is ready to open the closet's door and it is not to hang a coat......Lol....just kidding CC.

Good luck Mario.
I have always enjoyed gay people's friendships. You gay guys would always lead me to beautiful girls and your friendship is always sincere and kind.

Mario

Sep 26, 2004
CC-

If you invite me to a party, I will go! Thanks for the supportive post! Mario

Criss Colon said:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My Two Older Sisters Used To Dress Me In Their Doll's clothes!

So I guess that explains a "LOT"! I have a trip planned to Sosua next month.Hope I can become an "Honorary" member of your group! ;) Even though I have always considered myself a lesbian trapped in a man's body! :cry: