Cotui

TITANSFAN

Feb 15, 2005
Does anyone know of any type of accommodations in Cotui? I will be visiting my wifes family in April and need some type of sleeping room. Unable to find anything on web

JANET/NJ

Jun 21, 2004
TITANSFAN said:
Does anyone know of any type of accommodations in Cotui? I will be visiting my wifes family in April and need some type of sleeping room. Unable to find anything on web

Cotui is such a small town, that i would be suprised if you did find anything online. Im sure they have some motels, hopefully someone can help you.

My brothers and sisters are from Cotui, they belong to the Otanez family...maybe she knows them?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
At the risk of asking the obvious;

have you asked your wife's family? One would think that if they live there they would know of a place or 2. In another, longer thread on Cotui in the "general stuff" section, it is mentioned that the population is 86,000. I can't imagine a town of that size has no hotel rooms.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Cotui has motel rooms, but not being a tourist town or a business town for that matter there aren't any nice hotels that I can think of. There are a couple of "hotels", but I wouldn't stay there. I would much rather stay at a Cabana (Motel).

TITANSFAN

Feb 15, 2005
sweetdbt said:
have you asked your wife's family? One would think that if they live there they would know of a place or 2. In another, longer thread on Cotui in the "general stuff" section, it is mentioned that the population is 86,000. I can't imagine a town of that size has no hotel rooms.
My wife's family are true campo or tipico dominicans and have NEVER stayed a night in a hotel their entire lives. Do you understand the life of A lot of dominicans. barely enough pesos for food and propane let alone hotels. If they knew of any place i wouldnt have posted.