Importing Atv's and the Atv market?!

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
Hi,

We are coming to the DR in the middle of March. We are coming from the Netherlands and are going to live in Cabarete.
I am searching for the possebilities to import and sell ATV's in the DR.

I have used the search tool already but could not find the info I need.

What do you guys think, is there any market in the DR for some cheap but good quality ATV?s? I have an address were I can buy them cheap so it would be a nice way to make a living from next to the appartments we want to rent out.

Does anybody have a list with good and reliable brokers who can quide the Atv's trought the costumes in Puerto Plata? Or does anybody have experience with importing ATV's.

Thanks, Ybo

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Quads

Ybo,
if you would use the more common name 'quads', more people on this board will know what you are talking about.
You will find lots of them in Las Terrenas, Samana where a lot of the roads are still unpaved.
Bartolomeo

Gringoloco

Feb 10, 2005
Bartolomeo67 said:
Ybo,
if you would use the more common name 'quads', more people on this board will know what you are talking about.
You will find lots of them in Las Terrenas, Samana where a lot of the roads are still unpaved.
Bartolomeo

Be careful on those things. Many people have broken their necks when they flip over. A quad could turn you into a Quadriplegic.

oaktown75

Feb 9, 2005
Funny bikes also......

Ybo,
I have a contact that is trying to sell (6)that are currently in the POP area.They were purchased for the rental business but it apparently did not work out for them.They are currently for sale there and the owner is extremely motivated..... I know this really doesn't address your querie exactly however it might be a cheaper way to test the marketplace.PM me , and I will get contact #'s,names to you

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
I will send you an PM

oaktown75 said:
Ybo,
I have a contact that is trying to sell (6)that are currently in the POP area.They were purchased for the rental business but it apparently did not work out for them.They are currently for sale there and the owner is extremely motivated..... I know this really doesn't address your querie exactly however it might be a cheaper way to test the marketplace.PM me , and I will get contact #'s,names to you