Relocating to Puerto Plata, apartment needed!

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Hi

A very close friend of mine is relocating to Puerto Plata and needs a very good deal for her new apartment.

She can pay up to USD 300 per month for a furnished apartment, 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms preferable in the Atlantica/Bayardo/Torre Alta area. Other areas would be good as long as they are not barrios or too far from the city.

Rent should include electricity, hot water and tinaco.

If someone can give us any information, please respond to this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks!

Jess

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
She would be unlikely to get 2 bedrooms for that.........1 possibly, but not in Bayardo & a bit unlikely in Torre Alta. I'll PM you an email address of an apartment outside those areas.......but not in a barrio!

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
All I can say is good luck. That is a very tall order. I don't think she will find this. She might get some of it but definately not all!

What is available: I know of a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, unfurnished, plus electricity, includes tonaco, Cost: $280 US

I think you what you are looking for is out of line with reality but if I hear of anything I will email you.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
planner said:
All I can say is good luck. That is a very tall order. I don't think she will find this. She might get some of it but definately not all!

What is available: I know of a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, unfurnished, plus electricity, includes tonaco, Cost: $280 US

I think you what you are looking for is out of line with reality but if I hear of anything I will email you.

Thanks planner and Ginnie :) I am passing my friend this info, I will PM you in the next days if she doesnt find what she is looking for.

Thanks again!

Jess :)