Drug police in Sosua

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Does anybody know what happened yesterday, after the drug police supposedly raided Judy's change bank and hotel next to city hall?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Who knows for sure?

El Viejo said:
Does anybody know what happened yesterday, after the drug police supposedly raided Judy's change bank and hotel next to city hall?
All I know, so far, is that a multitude of cops and army, blocked off calle Ayuntamiento as they raided her 3 businesses, the Eurobank, One Ocean Place Hotel and the Cowgirl whorehouse a couple of streets over.
It is rumoured that it was the Santo Domingo drug police who performed the raid.
The businesses were closed during the raid, of course, but reopened in the afternoon, so the rumours that they found drugs and that she is in jail, seem unlikely to be true.
I would have to guess that if they had found drugs, they would not have been allowed to reopen in the afternoon.
There are also some rumours that it was an embargo, but if that were true, they would have taken all her stuff out.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Rocky said:
All I know, so far, is that a multitude of cops and army, blocked off calle Ayuntamiento as they raided her 3 businesses, the Eurobank, One Ocean Place Hotel and the Cowgirl whorehouse a couple of streets over.

It would have been a shame if the closed the Cowgirl whorehouse, they play such beautiful music al night long! ;)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Geez, we use Judy all the time and she gives us excellent service. But I cannot say that we are friends. Does she has friends around that are supporting her?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
CyaBye3015 said:
It would have been a shame if the closed the Cowgirl whorehouse, they play such beautiful music al night long! ;)
LOL. Marco will get you for that post.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Eddy said:
LOL. Marco will get you for that post.
I just love listening to their music, even though they sometimes play the same song 50 times in a row, and, so loud, that the whores have to go outside to do their "deals" or answer their cellphones, standing in front of our entrance, creating a type of "whore barricade" for us to fight our way through.
Ain't life wonderful?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Rocky, we need to creat a coalition against ugly whores. Maybe pay a small commision to any police officer willing to hassle a whore that he considers unnattractive. I mean, the over the top aggressive sex trade in Sosua is ugly enough without the whores themselves being so unnatractive that one could not drink enough alcohol to want to deal with one and remain concious.

Your "whore barricade" mental image made my stomach turn, and I don't think it should have. What is it going to take to get some quality vice going on?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Rocky said:
The answer is obvious.
We need to put AZB on UBH patrol.
He's the man for the job.

A bit risky, Rocky, if you want some to be left on the loose. Judging from his posts, he thinks all the girls in Sosua are ugly.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Ken said:
A bit risky, Rocky, if you want some to be left on the loose. Judging from his posts, he thinks all the girls in Sosua are ugly.
We wouldn't let him loose throughout Sosua, just next door.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
MrMike said:
Rocky, we need to creat a coalition against ugly whores. Maybe pay a small commision to any police officer willing to hassle a whore that he considers unnattractive. I mean, the over the top aggressive sex trade in Sosua is ugly enough without the whores themselves being so unnatractive that one could not drink enough alcohol to want to deal with one and remain concious.

MrMike, one solution: the more you drink, the prettier they become.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Bartolomeo67 said:
MrMike, one solution: the more you drink, the prettier they become.

NAWWWWW!!! That's the kind of logic their parents were using that got them conceived in the first place.

We need to regulate prostitution folks, part of the regulation needs to be that working girls are required to wear tops with a large numeral indicating the amount of shots of hard liquor the man of average weight would have to consume to consider her attractive.

That way if you find yourself attracted to someone with a large "8" on their shirt you can pray to god you pass out before you approach her, holding up 50 pesos mumbling something that would be vulgar if she spoke the same language you do.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hahaha good one, MrMike.
I fully agree that the beautiful dominican scenery should not be disturbed for tourists by ugly looking prostitutes.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Does anybody know what happened yesterday, after the drug police supposedly raided Ju

Is there any news on whatever really happened in this incident. The post seems to have gotten sidetracked?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There's nothing you can do to make them attractive, once they get onto Crack.
Perhaps if that aspect of daily life were cleaned up, we wouldn't have UBH's anymore, after all, Dominican women are some of the prettiest women in the world.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
Rocky said:
There's nothing you can do to make them attractive, once they get onto Crack.
Perhaps if that aspect of daily life were cleaned up, we wouldn't have UBH's anymore, after all, Dominican women are some of the prettiest women in the world.

I agree with you, Rocky. I think a little crack awareness might help, despite the fact that drug problems are quite prevalant in the DR there doesn't seem to be much knowlege, maybe if Dominicans knew that only the most desperate bottom-feeders in any society use crack they might find a way to stay off it a little longer. Most Dominicans seem to think all drugs are the same, which is fine as long as they stay away form all of them, but maybe the lack of education makes some of them fall for cheap thrills that rapidly erode basic mental functions like crack.

um, back on topic, was this just a standard new-sherriff-in-town token shakedown?

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
POP Bad Boy said:
Is there any news on whatever really happened in this incident. The post seems to have gotten sidetracked?
She was arrested and brought to Puerto Plata.
The drugs that were found were not on her possession, so it's hard to say what will happen.
When the drug police raided the High Caribe disco and found drugs on the premises, the owners and managers were thrown in jail for a little over a year.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
MrMike said:
um, back on topic, was this just a standard new-sherriff-in-town token shakedown?
There is a new Sherrif in town, Colonel Cobra, who is known for tidying up.
The raid may or may not be related to his arrival, as it was performed by out of town drug cops.

Scorpio

Feb 10, 2005
Ugly?????

Dear forum members,
I'm not a priest or profet but do you find yourselves so beautifull , please check out your mirrors before you judge someone on their presence.
I prefere the food instead of the plate its served on.
A not so ugly scorpio

Gregg

Apr 26, 2004
finally understand "plinky plink"

Rocky said:
I just love listening to their music, even though they sometimes play the same song 50 times in a row, and, so loud, that the whores have to go outside to do their "deals" or answer their cellphones, standing in front of our entrance, creating a type of "whore barricade" for us to fight our way through.
Ain't life wonderful?

you always referred to this type of music as "plinky plink" and, frankly, i didn't understand what you meant. it finally dawned on me during my last stay at your fine place what the heck you were talking about. suddenly, in the late, late evening, the plinky plink slipped to the foreground. ah ha! it's almost like a honky tonk but not at all like that.... kinda' catchy but very wearisome after awhile.