Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Drug police in Sosua

Does anybody know what happened yesterday, after the drug police supposedly raided Judy's change bank and hotel next to city hall?

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who knows for sure?

Quote Originally Posted by El Viejo
    Does anybody know what happened yesterday, after the drug police supposedly raided Judy's change bank and hotel next to city hall?
    All I know, so far, is that a multitude of cops and army, blocked off calle Ayuntamiento as they raided her 3 businesses, the Eurobank, One Ocean Place Hotel and the Cowgirl whorehouse a couple of streets over.
    It is rumoured that it was the Santo Domingo drug police who performed the raid.
    The businesses were closed during the raid, of course, but reopened in the afternoon, so the rumours that they found drugs and that she is in jail, seem unlikely to be true.
    I would have to guess that if they had found drugs, they would not have been allowed to reopen in the afternoon.
    There are also some rumours that it was an embargo, but if that were true, they would have taken all her stuff out.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    All I know, so far, is that a multitude of cops and army, blocked off calle Ayuntamiento as they raided her 3 businesses, the Eurobank, One Ocean Place Hotel and the Cowgirl whorehouse a couple of streets over.
    It would have been a shame if the closed the Cowgirl whorehouse, they play such beautiful music al night long!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Geez, we use Judy all the time and she gives us excellent service. But I cannot say that we are friends. Does she has friends around that are supporting her?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CyaBye3015
    It would have been a shame if the closed the Cowgirl whorehouse, they play such beautiful music al night long!
    LOL. Marco will get you for that post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy
    LOL. Marco will get you for that post.
    I just love listening to their music, even though they sometimes play the same song 50 times in a row, and, so loud, that the whores have to go outside to do their "deals" or answer their cellphones, standing in front of our entrance, creating a type of "whore barricade" for us to fight our way through.
    Ain't life wonderful?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Rocky, we need to creat a coalition against ugly whores. Maybe pay a small commision to any police officer willing to hassle a whore that he considers unnattractive. I mean, the over the top aggressive sex trade in Sosua is ugly enough without the whores themselves being so unnatractive that one could not drink enough alcohol to want to deal with one and remain concious.

Your "whore barricade" mental image made my stomach turn, and I don't think it should have. What is it going to take to get some quality vice going on?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Aftab

The answer is obvious.
    We need to put AZB on UBH patrol.
    He's the man for the job.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    The answer is obvious.
    We need to put AZB on UBH patrol.
    He's the man for the job.
    A bit risky, Rocky, if you want some to be left on the loose. Judging from his posts, he thinks all the girls in Sosua are ugly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    A bit risky, Rocky, if you want some to be left on the loose. Judging from his posts, he thinks all the girls in Sosua are ugly.
    We wouldn't let him loose throughout Sosua, just next door.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast