Trina's Having A Baby!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I got this late last night.

It's February 18, at about 8:20. I've been having contractions since about 6, and they're about 10 minutes apart now. Pain is getting a little stronger, so hopefully this won't be a 64-hour labour like Dominic's :) . I will let everyone know as soon as possible![/QUOTE]

Good luck Girl! Help her out there, Angel...

HB :D:D:D:D

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Yes... 'cause she sent pm's or e-mails, I assumed she wanted to keep it off the forum for a while... But, now the news is out. By now, I think she must have the baby already... Hey Anna, do you guys know anything yet?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I called twice early this morning and again 10 minutes ago but no one is answering. I left a message. We'll have to sit tight till someone is contacted. ;)

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Beautiful beginnings

I wish you the best of luck and the harder you push ,the more love which I'm sure you got a lot of. Good luck to you and your family.God bless ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
It went amazingly well!!!

Thanks for letting everyone know, HB! Thanks to all for all the PM's and good wishes in this thread.

I started having contractions at 6:00 last night (Feb 18), went to the hospital at 10, but was only one centimeter dilated. I couldn't believe it, because I was in a lot of pain. Still at midnight, one centimeter. They wanted to send me home, but contractions were strong and hard. They gave me some morphine to keep the edge off, but couldn't give me an epidural at that point. At 2:00, only 2 centimeters, and I just couldn't figure it out, because I was in so much pain. Well, the baby was born at 4:03 this morning!!! In one hour, I went from 2-10 centimeters...what pain, doing it virtually naturally. BUT the good news is, it was over very fast, and I feel incredible. I'm already at home, and had been bugging them at the hospital to release me since 11:00 this morning. I have no pain what-so-ever.

Noah Jacob Burgos was born 8 lbs, 1 oz. He's beautiful, I'm already downloading pics to make another worldisround page, and will post it here. He's got a head full of dark black hair, blue eyes (but I imagine they will change to brown like Dominic's did) and it's still quite early to tell if his skin will be dark or light. He's such a nice baby, muy tranquillo, y muy lindo.

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and wishes. We're just so happy. Can't wait until April (6-20 in the DR) to show him off - hopefully we will be able to see a lot of you while we're there.
xo

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Oh Trina he's gorgeous!!! Simply Gorgeous. You've got me in tears, tears of joy ;)

Congratulation to you and Angel, Angelo and Dominic

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Congratulations to the whole family! And thanks HB for posting.........I got a message too, but didn't dare.........you were right Trina, a LOT faster than Dominic!!! Beautiful pics.......a real cutie. Now.........have a good rest???? ;)

juancarlos

Bronze
Sep 28, 2003
Congratulations Trina. You have given birth to a healthy, beautiful boy. May God bless him with good health and a happy life.

Marianopolita

Former Spanish forum Mod 2010-2021
Dec 26, 2003
Congratulations....

Trina and Angel,

I am glad all went well and thanks for sharing the photos with us (so quickly!).

All the best to you and your family.

Take care.

-Lesley D-

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
well done Mum!

Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations and lots of love to Trina and family.