Need reservations north coast March 9-13?

djs

Feb 21, 2005
Hello, I would like to travel the North coast without a planned schedule and without reservations March 9-16 to keep my options open. I speak fluent Spanish. Will this be possible or will I need to lock in? Can anyone recommend fun cultural activities? (I will be in Santo Domingo March 6-9 on business). Thank you for your kind attention and very informative postings. Yours cordially, DJS

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Reservations

djs said:
Hello, I would like to travel the North coast without a planned schedule and without reservations March 9-16 to keep my options open. I speak fluent Spanish. Will this be possible or will I need to lock in? Can anyone recommend fun cultural activities? (I will be in Santo Domingo March 6-9 on business). Thank you for your kind attention and very informative postings. Yours cordially, DJS
The dates you mentioned are still part of high season and some hotels will be booked up, but there will be no problem finding a place to stay.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
It is still high season but you should be able to find places to stay. When it comes to "fun cultural" things to do you might want to tell us more about yourself so we can offer some ideas to you!