Renting Condo

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I'm planning a trip to the DR and would like to rent a condo. I saw one at www.dominican-real-estate.com (Dominican Real Estate), which is owned by Josefina Covents. I have to make a deposit to reserve the unit (deposit in their US account). Has anyone heard of this company and is this a legitimate real estate company? I appreciate your help.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
shadInToronto said:
I'm planning a trip to the DR and would like to rent a condo. I saw one at Dominican Real Estate, which is owned by Josefina Covents. I have to make a deposit to reserve the unit (deposit in their US account). Has anyone heard of this company and is this a legitimate real estate company? I appreciate your help.

Josefina is a nice woman and has been selling and renting real estate on the north coast for a number of years. She has a number of listings in our real estate section. http://dr1.com/realestate/

john cast

Oct 3, 2004
tried

shadInToronto said:
I'm planning a trip to the DR and would like to rent a condo. I saw one at www.dominican-real-estate.com (Dominican Real Estate), which is owned by Josefina Covents. I have to make a deposit to reserve the unit (deposit in their US account). Has anyone heard of this company and is this a legitimate real estate company? I appreciate your help.

@ least 4 x,s i tried too do businesss w/j covents with no luck i set up
appointments over 30 day,s in advance and agents were a no show no
call,i would call sandy coralbayrealestate.com>809 399 3165