Another 5000+ poster

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have been doing a little back-end cleaning up, merging duplicate posters, killing off old usernames etc.

Low and behold, Escott hit the 5000+ club. As some of you may know, he used to post as jazzcom, until he either got kicked off or forgot his login, I'm not sure what now.

Anyway, I'm pleased to say, with have 3 posters (Hillbilly, Ken and Escott) in the 5000+ club.

We are working on something special for those that make it that far :)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Robert,

Counting the jazzcom posts, do you have any way of telling if Escott got there before or after Ken? Not that it really matters. ;)

Congrats Escott!!

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
numbers

Not that I am even in the same ball park or county. But how does one tell how many posts they have?
Bob K

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
I have been doing a little back-end cleaning up, merging duplicate posters, killing off old usernames etc.

Low and behold, Escott hit the 5000+ club. As some of you may know, he used to post as jazzcom, until he either got kicked off or forgot his login, I'm not sure what now.

Anyway, I'm pleased to say, with have 3 posters (Hillbilly, Ken and Escott) in the 5000+ club.

I got kicked off for about an hour before I reinvented meself!

Jazzcom is still a legend though! LOL

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Bob K said:
Not that I am even in the same ball park or county. But how does one tell how many posts they have?
Bob K

I'll be gentle. ;) Look at any post you have made on the right side of the lighter blue band above the post. You have 35.

Justintime

Aug 18, 2004
That There's a Lot of Posts

Congratulations to Escott for joining such a prestigious club!

Justin

Apr 26, 2002
Congrats, Scott. Your gold watch should be arriving shortly.

Those of us who have visited Escott know that, appearances aside, he actually does "have a life". Don't let the hours per day spent on DR1, playing chess against the computer, catching up on the latest Star Trek novels and overclocking the chip speed on his computer fool you.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Chris said:
I'm astounded -- three men in Club 5,000 ;) Now where is that stereotype of women talking too much!

Chris, it isn't that the men talk more than the women, it is that the women prefer to write those long, three page posts to women "in need" in the Sanki section.

If that isn't the reason, it is probably that men have more to offer than do women to the newbies that have general questions. ;)

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:

Is it that retroactive payment of RD$100/post that I have been hearing rumors about? :glasses:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Ken said:
Is it that retroactive payment of RD$100/post that I have been hearing rumors about? :glasses:

I would never go so low as to offer a paltry RD$100 per post.
I'm thinking of something much more valuable :)

thepiper

Jan 25, 2005
Wht did they kick you out ??? you seem extremely kind, considerate and mild mannered. Are they that intolerant?