Dominican Men in Santo Domingo

maritabelleza

Feb 20, 2005
I will be moving to Santo Domingo soon- where is a decent place to meet educated Dominican males? I will be in Santo Domingo for two weeks in March before I move there in June. Thanks. :bunny:

gilbert

Nov 19, 2003
I'm not dominican but i am semi-intellegent and will be in Santo Domingo until March 4th :) Pm me if interested

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
maritabelleza said:
I will be moving to Santo Domingo soon- where is a decent place to meet educated Dominican males? I will be in Santo Domingo for two weeks in March before I move there in June. Thanks.

Unless your a player, or you simply want to get played, take it slow. This trip just enjoy the city, get a sense of what you'll be doing when you get here. Once you make the move, start your networking, meeting some real friends. Alot of people here pretend to be something or someone that there not, just like everywhere else, I suppose, but possibly more so here. I know a few very well educated Dominican men, great guys, who just haven't met the right girl yet. Personal introductions through friends is probably your best and safest bet.

AssCollector

Feb 22, 2005
Hi, Marita

A good start could be this forum.... :glasses:

I'm a dominican male who consideres himself decent and educated, but that knows that a self perception is not enough.....it's more about actions and intentions.

For me is always good to meet new and kind friends... so if you need friendship, some tips or maybe spend some quality time with somebody who gives himself (could be by e-Mail), just mail back... you already got a friend at this island ready to help.

maritabelleza said:
I will be moving to Santo Domingo soon- where is a decent place to meet educated Dominican males? I will be in Santo Domingo for two weeks in March before I move there in June. Thanks. :bunny:

Last edited:

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
AssCollector said:
A good start could be this forum.... :glasses:

I'm a dominican male who consideres himself decent and educated, but that knows that a self perception is not enough.....it's more about actions and intentions.

For me is always good to meet new and kind friends... so if you need friendship, some tips or maybe spend some quality time with somebody who gives himself (could be by e-Mail), just mail back... you already got a friend at this island ready to help.
I don't know how much attention you are gonna get from her with a screen name like that asscollector........Lol

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
Naufrago said:
Unless your a player, or you simply want to get played, take it slow. This trip just enjoy the city, get a sense of what you'll be doing when you get here. Once you make the move, start your networking, meeting some real friends. Alot of people here pretend to be something or someone that there not, just like everywhere else, I suppose, but possibly more so here. I know a few very well educated Dominican men, great guys, who just haven't met the right girl yet. Personal introductions through friends is probably your best and safest bet.

Ehh! Ehhh! I got here first so the ?great guys? should be for me. I?m a good girl and make a killer banana-zucchini bread so send them my way! :nervous:

santousa

Nov 12, 2003
A rest room would be decent too!

Maritabellesa
I will be moving to Santo Domingo soon- where is a decent place to meet educated Dominican males? I will be in Santo Domingo for two weeks in March before I move there in June. Thanks.

I do not know how about dominican men as to me I have met a very very educated dominican whoman in Colmado.So i think you can meet educated men everywhere.And any place would be decent even the rest room. ;)

Last edited:

yoruosu12

Mar 11, 2005
That depends!

Well that depends on how you define decency and education. But to my perception if you are that in love with someone else you will never mind his personality.

gatoazul

Aug 24, 2004
Where and when?

Hi Marita,

If you ask for nice males I can tell you where but decent and educated is way too much for a man.

Let's have a beer (or a cup of tea) together meanhwile!!

Anyway good luck chiquita!

hugh

Apr 24, 2005
ricktoronto said:
The universities - educated and educators.

I second this comment.

Immerse yourself in academic circles if you're truly interested in an educated man- Dominican or not. I have not lived in Santo Domingo for some time, but when I did I formed a small literary circle. Of course, not all were invited, it was exclusive to close friends. Nonetheless, you may want to research this further by browsing through the universities.

Nov 5, 2004
maritabelleza said:

May I ask, if you don't mind, where you are from and why you have decided to move to the RD??

When people go there only for the purpose of finding a guy (I'm not saying your doing this at all...don't take it personally ;) )the chances of them finding a good, non-sankie guys aren't as likely.

It's the same in any country though...when you are LOOKING for love you aren't as likely to find it. The real thing will usually will fall into your lap when you least expecting it.

When I finally got comfortable being single...and went on a girl bonding trip to the RD with my mom is when I met my husband.

I will be in Santo Domingo around July...my husband has lots of family and friends there. Maybe we can meet up for some Presidentes!! :)

But Naufrago had the best advice in the thread so far I think :