Searching for Dominican friend

jrothert

Feb 23, 2005
In the early 1960s, I lived in the northeastern coastal town of Nagua (Julia Molina during the Trujillo era) where, among others, I became close friends with a local family, surname Manukian, the children whose first names are Gabriel, Rosita and Tete. In touch with Rosita for 20 years or so, I have been out of contact with her for about the last 20. Now considering a return vacation trip to the Dominican Republic, I would like to try to reestablish contact with her. My last known address for her has now slipped into oblivion but I do recall that she was living in Santo Domingo, Ensanche Quisqueya (memory of street address eludes me) -- married name Rosita Manukian de Guzman. I know that this is a long shot, but I'm wondering if there's anyone reading this forum that might be able to help find her and/or current address and pass it on to me. Thanks to any and all...

Gilberto Javier

Aug 3, 2007
Rosita Manukian

Hi, I am a friend of the Gabriel Manukian,Rosita's brother you made reference to in your posting. I know you wrote this quite some time ago, but if you get this message please respond to me as I am always in contact with Gabriel and his family. I also lived in Nagua and was/am still a good friend of Gabriel's.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Gilberto Javier.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
This is so sad that it has taken from February 2005 until today for someone to relate to the OP. I hope they get together and meet up at some stage.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This is so sad that it has taken from February 2005 until today for someone to relate to the OP. I hope they get together and meet up at some stage.

Why is it sad?

I was thinking it's fan-fukcingtastic that two people could possibly meet up this way.

What's 2 years?

tambo'

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Gilberto,

jrothert's last activity here was almost a year ago. Suggest you click on jrothert's name and send an e-mail, if the e-mail address is still active they will get it.

Good luck.

Gregg

KeithF

Jul 9, 2006
www.cabarete.org
I was thinking it was amazing that with the tens of thousands of posts on this site, someone stumbled accross one from two years ago in the first place! Good luck in meeting up once more!

Gmanukyan

Aug 4, 2007
Rosita Manukyan

Hello James,
I am Rosita Manukyan and Gabriel Manukyan's niece (Esperanza's daughter).
Currently they are visiting in the USA, and were very happy to hear that you were looking for them.
Rosita is currently at my house in Massachusetts.
I hope you will responde to this message as they are very exicted to get in contact with you.
Please email me and I will provide you with my phone number.
Take care
Gianna Ceballos- Manukyan

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yes but the OP hasn't posted since 2005 so there is not that much chance he will be checking the forums, unless he is subscribed to the thread. Sending him an e-mail is the best bet.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I sent an email to the OP and gave him the link to this thread. Hopefully his email is still the same.