Cabarete March 5-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenni4052

Feb 14, 2005
There are 7 of us staying in Cabarete at Hotel Kaoba on these dates does anyone know how far it is to the beach from this hotel? What are the temps in the evening? Any good Happy hours? I am also looking for good seafood any ideas? We are two married couples and three single women all late 20's & 30's. Not hard to please very laid back. We would like to go on a Catamaran ride does anyone know of any good companies to go through? We would like to snorkel but don't want to take a trip to Sosua as we can just get a taxi there. We want it to be a good time-- drinking, music etc... Any ideas for having a good time would be great.

thanks so much
Jenni

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Hello Jenni. The hotel you are staying at is across the road from the beach in Cabarete. There are a multitude of restaurants on the beach and on the south side of the road in Cabarete. Arranging for tours and trips can all be done right outside of your hotel on the main street of town. There are several tour companies so their prices are competitive. If you go to (copy & paste)

http://www.windsofcabarete.com/windsOfCabarete/pages/otherWebcams.jsp

there is a web cam on top of the hotel that you can see the main street in Cabarete and the beach is immediately to the left of the street.

Hope this is helpful. Have a blast! ;)

Dominican_gurl

Apr 27, 2004
Well, i will be in cabarete at the same time as you... the hotel you are staying at is just a short walk across the road from the beach. there are plenty of restaurants along the beach and also discos at night, i have been to DR 4 times in the past year and stayed in cabarete all of the times. Im sure that you ladies will not have a hard time finidng something to do. as far as catameran ides the only ones i know of are in sousa although i havent tried to find them in cabarete myself... anyways, if u have anymore questions please just send me a message and ill be glad to help

wylycm

Feb 12, 2007
Need Help With Hotel Kaoba

Hello,

How did you book you hotel and what were the rates like?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.