Question about dominican passport

ReaLOnE

Feb 27, 2005
Im just trying to find out how does it work when you are in the Unites states, your dominican and your passport is expired.. I have a flight on tueday and i didnt realize that my passport was expired.. I was in the US Army and been gone to kuwait and iraq for the past 2 to 3 years and my passport expired so i wante do know if i can still travel back to dominican republic and just get it renewed over there?? someone please help if they can or know about this

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
ReaLOnE said:
Im just trying to find out how does it work when you are in the Unites states, your dominican and your passport is expired.. I have a flight on tueday and i didnt realize that my passport was expired.. I was in the US Army and been gone to kuwait and iraq for the past 2 to 3 years and my passport expired so i wante do know if i can still travel back to dominican republic and just get it renewed over there?? someone please help if they can or know about this

You can go to your embassy in any country.

ReaLOnE

Feb 27, 2005
what im really trying to find out is if i can go with it expired and fix it over there cause i have no time to do it here. its to late i soppose to leave tuesday

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
ReaLOnE said:
what im really trying to find out is if i can go with it expired and fix it over there cause i have no time to do it here. its to late i soppose to leave tuesday

I believe you can always get back to your home country, its going elsewhere you will have problems.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
ReaLOnE said:
ok cool.. thanks for your help i was really worried about that.. If anyone else knows anything you can talk to me on MSN at importsfinest@hotmail.com

It is quite possible that the airline following the rules will not let someone without a valid, unexpired passport travel, home country or not. You can go to the DR consulate in Times Square to take care of it quickly.