Atlantica

Naufrago

Sep 1, 2004
Thanks Mirador, so it's another Mega Resort/Instant Tourist Village thats going to be developed up in Luperon...Hip Hip Hooray! Just what we needed!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
twhitehead said:
Looks very high class and expensive from all of the material sent to me. Check them out at
http://www.atlanticadr.com/

Tom
The people behind Atlantica have done a fantastic job when it comes to promoting their real estate venture. They even have a full page ad in the prestigious high class magazine called Robbs Report.

Such magazine is geared towards the cream of societies around the world, so expect alot of moneyed folks around Luperon area once this project is in operation stage.

By the way, their founders club has already been closed (this is the first investors who bought their property sight prior to construction. These people get extra priviledges because of their early investment).

drtampa

Bronze
Oct 1, 2004
New Ulm, TX
Thank you for the info. I had seen their add in Travel and Leisure Golf and been to their internet site.
My interest is in another quality golf course comparable to Playa Grande that is within easy driving of Puerto Plata. I understand that the projected date for completion of the Palmer course is 2006.
If you dont mind I'll pose the question on progress every six months or so.

quejeyoke

Jun 20, 2004
I'm pretty sure that alot of thugs will be thrilled to find out what kind of cash people will populate the Atlantica complex, and relocate themselves to the sunny north coast "for work". Hopefully this complex will have a built in police dept. to keep busy in that whole area. :bandit:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
quejeyoke said:
I'm pretty sure that alot of thugs will be thrilled to find out what kind of cash people will populate the Atlantica complex, and relocate themselves to the sunny north coast "for work". Hopefully this complex will have a built in police dept. to keep busy in that whole area. :bandit:

Don't worry, the thugs will not have access. It's just like Casa de Campo or Cap Cana. You need to be a resident or driving a decent car to get past the security. I'm sure you will find that Casa de Campo has an almost zero crime rate.

gringito

Feb 21, 2005
And...

Robert said:
Don't worry, the thugs will not have access. It's just like Casa de Campo or Cap Cana. You need to be a resident or driving a decent car to get past the security. I'm sure you will find that Casa de Campo has an almost zero crime rate.

And Elena Villeya is not going to have a bunch of thugs running around her place either.

Regards

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
hmmm... it is a good thing I had nothing nafarious in mind when I was in Casa de Campo. I drove around like I owned the place and was never questioned. Would you believe they wouldn't let me into Casa Linda one day?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Escott said:
Would you believe they wouldn't let me into Casa Linda one day?

Don't worry, if you need to get into Casa Linda or Sea Horse, El Choco, Cap Cana etc. Let me know and I'll make the call, hahahaha....

stallion

Mr. Main Event
May 28, 2004
Robert said:
Don't worry, if you need to get into Casa Linda or Sea Horse, El Choco, Cap Cana etc. Let me know and I'll make the call, hahahaha....

Yeah call to the Policia

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Robert said:
I only had a problem once. It really shook my confidence. They have let me in every time before and after:)

When you make those calls do I have to translate for you again?

Escott

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
dilemma of sorts

Dear Abby, Miss Manners, Ann Landers, & Pib (Goddess),

I have a dilemma, of sorts. I was given an in to a prestigious place by way of a well-connected friend. I passed this in on to another friend.

Now this is where it gets tricky. The friend to whom I passed on the in, is now telling the friend who passed the in on to me that he has the in without him. He may even be gloating about it, at the very least he is unreasonably gleeful.

I am from Nfld, and Newfie protocol generally acknowledges the chain-of-in-command.

Should I remind my unreasonably gleeful friend that I owe the in to the very friend he says he no longer needs in this in-stance? ... which by Newfie protocol means he also owes the in.

Or not?

Signed,
Dilemma in DR