I need a broker in the POP area!!

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
I am looking for a broker in the POP area for weeks now and can't find any.

After a couple of posts on the forum and sending a few emails to people who said they could help me I am not any further.

I am living in the Netherlands now but are coming to the DR in a couple of weeks. We are going to live in Cabarete. I want to import some Atv's into the DR from China.

Does anybody know a broker in the POP/Cabarete area wich is reliable and has a good service. I need help with all the paperwork etc. since I don't speak Spanish enought yet.

I you know any, please help me and give me an e-mail address and a phonenumber.

Thanks, Ybo

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
um, assuming this isn't one of those lame attempts at unpaid advertizing (low amount of posts makes me suspicious) It would be good to specify what kind of broker you need, I think you are asking for an import broker and you are getting directed to real-estate brokers.

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
Yes I am asking for an import broker who can help me to get some Atv's(quads) into the country. Help me with all the paperwork and costum rules etc.

That I have a low ammount of posts on the forum is because I am not using the forum for years but only for a few months now.
Everybody on this forum did start with 0 posts.

thanks again
Ybo

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I wish I could help you

But by posting here, it will move this back to the front page and maybe someone will help you out.

There are Customs Brokers in POP, I am sure of that.

Give the guy a hand folks....

HB :D:D

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hillbilly said:
But by posting here, it will move this back to the front page and maybe someone will help you out.

There are Customs Brokers in POP, I am sure of that.

Give the guy a hand folks....

HB :D:D

It is hard... Every broker that we ever worked with dissappointed us. So, I don't like giving recommendations. Here is one however, that was more good than bad... They are in Santo Domingo, but work in Puerto Plata as well. They are, Frank Leo S.A,
Consolidatores de Carga Aerea y Maritimea (Aerea has a little accent mark on the first "e")
Elila Meno No 1, Ensanche La Julie
Santo Domingo, Republica Dominicana (Republica has a little accent mark on the "u")
website - www.frankleo.com
Tel (809) 534-8888.

They would be good for at least the first few shipments. Walk with them, clear the goods with them, and learn, learn, learn!

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
Thanks for all the reply's

I need to import some Atv;s (Quads)from china. Do you guys think it's better to ship them thought santa Domingo instead POP?

It seems there are more brokers in the SD region.
I will contact the brokers above.

Greets, Ybo