Scuba diving Jobs and where to buy ?

malcolm William

Mar 1, 2005
I have recently qualified as a PADI Diving Instructor but have not received my number yet , I would like to sell up in England, i've had enough of the miserable weather & mundane existance. I am interested in buying a property in DR. I have about $120,000 to invest, what places are good to combine diving and living ??

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
malcolm William said:
I have recently qualified as a PADI Diving Instructor but have not received my number yet , I would like to sell up in England, i've had enough of the miserable weather & mundane existance. I am interested in buying a property in DR. I have about $120,000 to invest, what places are good to combine diving and living ??

Here is a site to check out, you could ask to talk to Robin, he is from England and has worked there for about a year.

http://www.northerncoastdiving.com/

Joe

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear Malcolm,Welcome to DR1 and the DR!!!

You are,of course,welcome to post in any or all our Forums.However,when you post basically the same questions in more than one site,it can be confusing,and repetitive for all concerned.You might decide which Forum best matches your questions and stick to that place for that series of questions.The "Living" Forum is just the ticket for your "real estate",job related questions.The "General Forum" is just that,"General",stuff that doesn't fit in the other forums.You are always wecome here! Hope you become a "regular"! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Carlito

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 11, 2005
malcolm William said:

My best freind runs dives in Puerto Plata and He is PADI certified and knows the scene in the entire country, he does a tour from a boat and charters and all, let me know if you need more information.

Carlito

malcolm William

Mar 1, 2005
S.o.s.

Carlitto,

I would really appreciate some info from your friend, could you find out what the work situation for a newly qualified PADI instructor, if there's no chance of employment, or wether there could be an opening as a dive master, some info on how to get my foot in the door with a resort or dive company.

I've been living in Koh Toa in Thailand an it's so much easier to find work as it has so many dive operators.

Any info would be appreciated.....

I'm stuck in a crappy office at the moment.... S.O.S.

malc

malcolm William

Mar 1, 2005
Carlito said:
My best freind runs dives in Puerto Plata and He is PADI certified and knows the scene in the entire country, he does a tour from a boat and charters and all, let me know if you need more information.

Carlito

Carlitto,

I would really appreciate some info from your friend, could you find out what the work situation for a newly qualified PADI instructor, if there's no chance of employment, or wether there could be an opening as a dive master, some info on how to get my foot in the door with a resort or dive company.

I've been living in Koh Toa in Thailand an it's so much easier to find work as it has so many dive operators.

Any info would be appreciated.....

I'm stuck in a crappy office at the moment.... S.O.S.

malc

malcolm William
View Public Profile
Send a private message to malcolm William
Send email to malcolm William
Find all posts by malcolm William
Add malcolm William to Your Buddy List

? Previous Thread | Next Thread ?

malcolm William

Mar 1, 2005
Carlito said:

Carlito

Any chance of that info carlito ???

cheers malc