Reverse Phone Number Lookup

gardito

Jan 15, 2004
Thanx, but it doesn't have it anymore. BTW, I did a search here on DR1 and followed all advice given, still no dice. E.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
gardito said:
Hi! Is there anyway to do a reverse phone number lookup for S.D. ?

Call and ask who you are speaking to which 99% of the time is what they do when they call you so it won't come as a surprise.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Yea, anything possible man ...

newuser said:
Does anyone have any new info on reverse # lookups? Are they possible?
Ok, to do a reverse # lookup, follow steps below:
1. Reverse numbers
2. Lookup number
3. If found, exit
4. Else, go to 1
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Reverse search but only Yellow Pages:

On www.enel.net/ go to the left upper yellow box under SERVICIOS... the 8th bar "Directorio Telefonico" and click on it. -> The "Buscar en Paginas Amarillas" Page apears. At the upper right corner of the yellow box, under "Otras Busquedas" click on the first link below "Busqueda Detallada" -> A new page opens which lets you search with either, the name, address and/OR the phone number and partials. Seems to work.

... J-D.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
J D Sauser said:
On www.enel.net/ go to the left upper yellow box under SERVICIOS... the 8th bar "Directorio Telefonico" and click on it. -> The "Buscar en Paginas Amarillas" Page apears. At the upper right corner of the yellow box, under "Otras Busquedas" click on the first link below "Busqueda Detallada" -> A new page opens which lets you search with either, the name, address and/OR the phone number and partials. Seems to work.

... J-D.
2 Problems.
1. This lookup is only for yellow page listings. The residential page didn't do reverse lookup
2. Since the majority of telephone numbers in this country are cellular numbers, this won't help either, as cellular aren't included.

riravaga

Feb 24, 2005
In the past verizon sold an interactive residential and business phonebook where you could make numbers lookup, if you call to 809-220-3124 maybe they can give you more info about it.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
HOWMAR said:
Since the majority of telephone numbers in this country are cellular numbers, this won't help either, as cellular aren't included.
Does any directory (in the DR or the US) have listings for cell phones?

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Cell phone directories.

I think that in most countries it would be difficult to find an updated cell phone directory. And especially in countries like the DR, keep in mind that probably most Cell phones are anonymous pre-pays that change hand or expire for the lack of credit. Contract cell phones have a similar issue, with people either loosing them or loosing the number for non payment.

Still, cell phones are slowly replacing landlines, which makes "White Pages" getting thinner and thinner every year.

... J-D.

Marcus

Mar 13, 2002
The DR Credit Website

I found one possible way to look up cell phone numbers. Unfortunately, it is a pay for service. I am not sure how well it works, but I just wanted to report back to the post since others have been asking.

I had a cell phone number in my hand today and I wanted to find the person behind the number. One of my coworkers was able to pull up the name of the person that owns the cell phone number I was looking for.

I don't remember the exact website, but it is the Dominican version of equifax/trans union/experian (the USA credit bureaus). From what I understand, most banks and lenders use this service to evaluate potential clients. Companies can even buy the service to check potential employees.

If you can find someone with access, they may be able to help. I am not sure how well it works for new numbers and how up to date the information is, but if the person you are after has had the number for some time and has some type of credit history, it may be possible.

Last edited: