Narcotics Anonymous Meetings in DR

P

poetathome

Narcotics Anonymous Meetings in Puerto Plata or surrounding area
I am looking to make contact with anyone who is a member of NA in the Dominican Republic. I am coming to DR in April for two months and want to make meetings while I am there.
If you would private message me, it would be ok too. I also need phone numbers of NA people so I can contact them prior to arriving in April, 2005. My phone numbers in NYC are: 917-355-6849 or 718-850-1633.
Also would be interested in knowing about meetings for Alcoholics Anonymous meetings too. Any information would be appreciated.

Last edited:
P

poetathome

Thanks Juanita for the Thread

I went to the forum site and read the info. Thanks ever so much. I also got a reply from the NA worldsite and they gave me a link. Here it is, when you click on it, go to Dominican Republic and they give about thirty five locations for meetings throughout DR. Here is the link:

Quick access: http://portaltools.na.org/portaltools/MeetingLoc

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
You are very welcome! I went to the Fundaci?n Fenix a couple of years ago for a family member and I found them to be very professional and in a nice environment.

SedatNA

Dec 8, 2006
hi

hi my name is sedat addict from istanbul/turkey i will come over cabarete for kiteboarding instructing course and will be over there 20th of december.İ need help to go to meetings of NA.My mail is sedatjustfortoday@gmail.com and my msn messenger is sedatcelenk@msn.com.İ need your experiences andhelp to find the rigth way .

hpbob

Feb 2, 2003
Narcotics Anonymous Meeting in D/R

There is a website Welcome to www.na.org maintainted by the Narcotics Anonymous World Service. On this website is a meeting search feature which lists NA meetings all over the world including the Dominican Republic. I just checked and found over 40 NA meetings in the DR every week. The link to find meetings is NA Meeting Locator. You can search based on location and/or day of week for NA meetings.

This answer comes a couple years late for the person in this thread who wanted to know if the D/R had NA meetings but I thought it would be good to post this link as a reference for the next person wanting to know how to find NA meetings.