Thread: Movement alarms

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Movement alarms

Any ideas where one might buy a simple movement alarm, and the cost? Preferably in the Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago area.

Nothing too fancy, just a sensor and a loud alarm that is going to scare off an opportunistic thief. Also lights that switch on in response to movement?

Thanks,

Adrian

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian
    Any ideas where one might buy a simple movement alarm, and the cost? Preferably in the Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago area.

Nothing too fancy, just a sensor and a loud alarm that is going to scare off an opportunistic thief. Also lights that switch on in response to movement?

Thanks,

Adrian
    Try Radio Shack.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian

Thanks,

Adrian
    I bought some in Ochoa in Santiago. Huge hardware store along the lines of a Home Depot...okay, maybe not that well organized or stocked...but it has the motion sensing security lights. I rigged mine up so the lights pop on, alarms go off and everyone comes a runnin'

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Just get you a rooster....Lol