Movement alarms

Adrian

Oct 22, 2003
Any ideas where one might buy a simple movement alarm, and the cost? Preferably in the Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago area.

Nothing too fancy, just a sensor and a loud alarm that is going to scare off an opportunistic thief. Also lights that switch on in response to movement?

Thanks,

Adrian

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Adrian said:
Any ideas where one might buy a simple movement alarm, and the cost? Preferably in the Sosua, Puerto Plata, Santiago area.

Nothing too fancy, just a sensor and a loud alarm that is going to scare off an opportunistic thief. Also lights that switch on in response to movement?

Thanks,

Adrian
Try Radio Shack.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
Adrian said:

Thanks,

Adrian
I bought some in Ochoa in Santiago. Huge hardware store along the lines of a Home Depot...okay, maybe not that well organized or stocked...but it has the motion sensing security lights. I rigged mine up so the lights pop on, alarms go off and everyone comes a runnin'