hotel platino

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
e mailed 3 days ago and no replay.so called no luck with 1-809-721-7576.maybe im doing something wrong.area code in phone book says 809?

i would like to know if the university has a track for running,and if so is it safe in early morning? thanks for your help. ;)

Jimmydr

Bronze
Apr 17, 2003
www.insearchofchicas.org
easygoin said:
e mailed 3 days ago and no replay.so called no luck with 1-809-721-7576.maybe im doing something wrong.area code in phone book says 809?

i would like to know if the university has a track for running,and if so is it safe in early morning? thanks for your help. ;)

I stayed there. You sure you have the right number? A great idea is to give one of the security guards 50 pesos to keep an eye on you running.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Running

The university has a track (dirt). It is safe. You certainly do not need to pay any of our security people to watch yur back. There are 26 armed security on service at all times. There are thousands of people that use the university morning and evening for exercise. So you will not be alone, believe me.

FYI the roadway around the campus is 2.5 kms long.

I'll look and see if there is a new number.

HB :D:D:D

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Called Hotel and a very nice lady answered and spoke pretty good English. She took care of it no problem. Thanks for your help. ;)

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Massage therapist

I would like to know if the hotel platino offers this service, or any one close.

badpiece that # was right on.thanks a million ;)

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
Try to get a room facing the garden in the back. Bedrooms in the first floor (left side) get the noise of the street, and/or the staff talking in the entrance.

Besides that, the hotel is clean and the staff is friendly.

Jess.