Hatuey gives birth to PRSD

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Isn't that the Osborne sherry trademark bull silhouette?

It graces many a hillside in Spain, and is so much a part of the Spanish culture that it was allowed an exemption from the EU ruling against commercial billboards blighting the rural landscape.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
PRSD: can they be even less imaginative in chosing new names?
Everything sounds the same: PLD, PRD, PRSC and now PRSC, no wonder voters get confused.
Maybe I should start up a political marketing agency in SD and become a spindoctor...
Just my 2 marketing pesos,
Bartolomeo

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I do like the colors and the symbol. Unfortunately for anyone that thinks that this would be PRD with principles I think you'd be greatly disappointed. First of all just look at who's the president (Hatuey) of this party then look at who are the main people in this party and where they all come from. All of these people's "ideologies" were formed within the PRD and as such they have no desire to serve the country, but only to serve themselves.
Just think...Hatuey (who happens to be from my town - Cotui) owns Caribe Tours and other companies. How did he get enough money to even start this company? He's a career politician...never even held a real job in his life.

The only good thing I see coming of this is that The PRD gets split, which gives them less of a possibility of returning to power any time soon.

Of course the way Leonel is acting lately, we might as well have The PRD in power. There's hardly any difference...

I'm now convinced is a lost cause. Even if someone forms a party based on honesty and the ideals to serve the country that party will get corrupted if it ever reaches power (Just look at the current state of the PLD).

I may actually join Hatuey's party...I'm going to start looking for my piece of the pie...

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
You know this to be a fact?

"Just think...Hatuey (who happens to be from my town - Cotui) owns Caribe Tours and other companies. How did he get enough money to even start this company?"

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
He is married to an heiress, but I don't know if that happened once he already had Caribe Tours. His reputation is far from immaculate. Like all the other parties, this one will be full of 'bull' in more ways than one.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
dms3611 said:
"Just think...Hatuey (who happens to be from my town - Cotui) owns Caribe Tours and other companies. How did he get enough money to even start this company?"

I know for a fact that he either completely owns it or at least most of it.