Advise

oscar

Mar 6, 2005
Hello,new member here so please bare with me, my husband and i are coming out to live in the DR, we are going to by a villa live for six months, set up a rental villa close to wear we live.What advise if any would you give and please be kind.

john cast

Oct 3, 2004
good luck

oscar said:
Hello,new member here so please bare with me, my husband and i are coming out to live in the DR, we are going to by a villa live for six months, set up a rental villa close to wear we live.What advise if any would you give and please be kind.

i have just finished looking at the real estate market and think it,s a good
deal,we have real estate rentals in the usa, i suggest you don,t want too be
next door to your tennets sometimes their a pain,you need to be close but
don,t let them know where.we will be closeng on two rental condo,s in april
see you around

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
oscar said:
I definitely agree about not being too close to the rental villa. You don't want guests calling you at all hours of the day and night asking questions. Or do you? If no, then stay away while they are there.

I own a rental villa there and when I have someone renting it I never let anyone know if I'm around or not. I have a superb villa staff to take care of things.