TorontoBlonde is a celebrity

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Just read some previous threads concerning some relationship issues that TorontBlonde is facing. I've decided to withdraw my posting.

Good luck and be safe TorontoBlonde.

PS: You are gorgeous

Last edited:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
?Viva las Canadienses!

It's strange that so far no Canadian woman who has posted a pic seems to look old, fat, ugly, dress like a construction worker... :laugh:

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Too Busy

Mira said:
?Viva las Canadienses!

It's strange that so far no Canadian woman who has posted a pic seems to look old, fat, ugly, dress like a construction worker... :laugh:

The reason for this is that they may be too busy with their Dominican sankies to post a photo. From what I have seen on my various trips to the DR your description is quite accurate.

Chuckuindy

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Mira said:
?Viva las Canadienses!

You and Torontoblond are ok looking but i would pick la flor over y'all any day..

Mira I think that the most attractive thing that you have going for you is the fact that your face looks like that of an innocent jewish girl.

And you Torontoblond, look like you got Hustler wannabe written all over
and I can also see that your photographer wasn't that good since he did not teach you how to pose. Get with Madonna so that she can show you how to strike a pose....although i can't blame the photographer since you don't really look too camera friendly no matter how pretty you may be or think you are.

Even my pet monkey with a wig would give you a run for your money when it comes to posing.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Mr_DR said:
You and Torontoblond are ok looking but i would pick la flor over y'all any day..

Mira I think that the most attractive thing that you have going for you is the fact that your face looks like that of an innocent jewish girl.

and I can also see that your photographer wasn't that good since he did not teach you how to pose. Get with Madonna so that she can show you how to strike a pose....although i can't blame the photographer since you don't really look too camera friendly no matter how pretty you may be or think you are.

Even my pet monkey with a wig would give you a run for your money when it comes to posing.

Must we attack people, based on their looks? It's not funny nor is it nice, nor does it make you look like a good person. Yeesh, come on people, grow up!

Firefan

Feb 17, 2005
Pet monkey

In that case I would not mind hanging out a bit with your pet monkey! :classic:

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
A Jewish girl eh??

Mr_DR said:

1st time I hear that one! But you know, looks isn't the most important thing in life. Anywhere I went, I learnt at a really young age that looks won't bring anything in life, but maybe some compliments that are not necessarily always done for the good reasons. And then, you also get the insults to go with it, because there are people who feel bad about themselves and want to make you feel bad for who you are. It's an edge with a double blade.

I personaly, never claimed, nor pretended I was the prettiest person. I don't look bad, there is a lot better, there is also a lot worse. Inner beauty is the real beauty that matters. If one don't have that, no matter how good he looks, he's got nothing!

And for you prefering LaFlor, which is really pretty btw, it's normal, everyone has their own taste. One may prefer Noami Campbell and his neighbour might find Dolly Parton much better. Everyone as different tastes and to each their own, that's why we all come in different formats, shapes, colors... :)

And your comments to TB totaly lack of class...

Danny W

Bronze
Mar 1, 2003
It's just that torontoblond invited criticism, since she looks like a pro, and she obviously thinks she's hot - which she is.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Danny W said:
It's just that torontoblond invited criticism, since she looks like a pro, and she obviously thinks she's hot - which she is.

How exactly did she invite people saying and insinuating that she is a hooker (I take it that's what you mean by "pro"?) or hustler? I must've missed that post. Nothing wrong with a girl having confidence in herself - it's very nasty of some men to try to chip it away, though, isn't it?

Last edited:

Fiesta Mama

Bronze
Jan 28, 2004
Yeppers Trina... looks like us Canadians are all either dumb, fat and ugly and if not that, then we are hookers! This is not a dating website and I just don't get how people get off slamming their own members for being open enough to share a picture of themselves for everyone to put a face to a name! I notice a lot of the people doing the slamming need to look in the mirror! Some of the comments are even bordering close to the train of thought "well so and so deserved to be raped because she provoked men by the way she dressed"... no one deserves that nor does TB deserve the way her man is treating her and I highly doubt it's just because of the way she dresses.

Mira

Jan 15, 2005
Danny W said:

She's allowed to like how she looks!! It's even a good thing! But that she's a pro... if that's what I think, that is very nasty! Not all good looking women are hookers btw.

What beats me is from some of the men's comments I've read is that many people assume that she dresses that way to walk on the street. I can be true, but do we know for sure?? It's obviously a set photoshoot, not just a snapshot, I think it's mostlikely that she dressed like that for the shoot. Do you think the Victoria's Secret models dress in ligerie to go out??

Last edited:

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Even if she dressed that way...that is no big deal. You can tell she is a very sweet girl...just a little misguided perhaps.

Mira said:
She's allowed to like how she looks!! It's even a good thing! But that she's a pro... if that's what I think, that is very nasty! Not all good looking women are hookers btw.

What beats me is from some of the men's comments I've read is that many people assume that she dresses that way to walk on the street. I can be true, but do we know for sure?? It's obviously a set photoshoot, not just a snapshot, I think it's mostlikely that she dressed like that for the shoot. Do you think the Victoria's Secret models dress in ligerie to go out??

project9

May 29, 2004
Just because she's hops from one man to the another in less than 1 week and took a photo dressing like a whore it doesn't mean she's a slut. C'mon people give her a break.

la flor

Jan 6, 2005
to Mr.DR

Mr_DR said:

Thank you very much for the lovely compliment!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Girls, feel free to choose a new tage line for "Mr_DR".

Something degrading should do it.

Either post your suggestions here or PM me with them.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
project9 said:
Just because she's hops from one man to the another in less than 1 week and took a photo dressing like a whore it doesn't mean she's a slut. C'mon people give her a break.

It is a double standard. Men come here to chase the slutty whores. They will go from one girl to the next without a problem. A woman comes here and it is a different standard. I say enjoy yourself...Toronto. Just use caution...hmmm...protection.

Men....wants a whore in bed and a nun by day.