How many people read the message board?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
People often ask us how many people look at the board each day.

The current version of this message board has an option to show those numbers, and this has now been enabled. We have also added a small mod that shows how many people visit over a certain period (reset every 24hrs)

You can see the stats on the message board home page:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/

forum_stats.gif

Last edited:

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
:nervous:

and if you really don't want your DR1 viewing habits available for all and sundry to see: go to "User CP--Edit Options" and make yourself invisible.

Robert said:

mob :classic:

One thing

I never logout so I am shown as being on always, I just logged in on IE 6.0 and am shown, I loaded Mozilla and was shown, logged out and am gone, but still shown on an IE 6.0 refresh.
It is an actually exccellent feature especially if there is someone you would like to pm, to bad the pm's do not have an automatic popup, which a code can be wrote for I am sure. We have it operating on Debbies forums.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hlywud said:
I never logout so I am shown as being on always, I just logged in on IE 6.0 and am shown, I loaded Mozilla and was shown, logged out and am gone, but still shown on an IE 6.0 refresh.
It is an actually exccellent feature especially if there is someone you would like to pm, to bad the pm's do not have an automatic popup, which a code can be wrote for I am sure. We have it operating on Debbies forums.

I have turned this feature on for all new members.
You will need to go to your User CP and turn the feature on if your an existing member.