Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Frank Reyes concerts

Alright everybody, I'm wondering who can tell me where the next one is. I know he had one at the Sosua Car Wash on Saturday and although I was dying to go, I had to work. Does anyone know when and where the next one in the Puerto Plata/Sosua region is? Also, if anyone knows anything about Monchy and Alexandra..that'd be great.

Thanks in advance!

lilcanadiangal

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank Reyes have a website, may it is posted there?
    http://www.frankreyesonline.com/

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Not that I could see. I checked out websites before I ever posted on here. Then I figured it was one of those things that aren't really planned in this country, like many other things, until not too long before the event. I posted this message to see if anyone had seen any signs up for any upcoming concerts.

Thanks!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bienvenido
    Not that I could see. I checked out websites before I ever posted on here. Then I figured it was one of those things that aren't really planned in this country, like many other things, until not too long before the event. I posted this message to see if anyone had seen any signs up for any upcoming concerts.

Thanks!
    As far as I know Frank Reyes is on a European tour at the moment. Germany on Easter weekend, then on to Switzerland, Spain? Saw him 3 times this Winter, Montellano, Jamao and Sosua. Great shows!
    On another note, does anybody know, if Antony Santos is coming to the North Coast soon? Going back to Canada end of April.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frank Reyes in Curacao

Frank Reyes will be having a concert in Curacao may 13th.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

re snowbird
    Anthony Santos will be playing at Tipico Azucar in Montellano the 22'nd of april.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Frank Reyes is playing the Sosua Car Wash on 15 de abril... same night as 2 DJ concert/festivals in Cabarete, one at the Extreme Hotel (free) and one at the Windsurf Resort (200 pesos/pp)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

When again in NYC?

Willie