Residency Experience!

Bella Dama

Dec 11, 2004
Residency Experience

Just wanted all to know of the really good residency experience I got with a young lawyer from Santo Domingo. Her name is Ninoschka Perezespinosa Veras. From what I understand, she specializes in Immigration and those quick Dominican Divorces. The total time from start to finish was exactly 60 days as promised, even though I called as an anxious foreigner would, at least 20X. She never got impatient or abrupt. The total cost was $600. USD. She speaks perfect English, which is great for a Gringo like me. She even sat in the broiling heat, and helped me bring my container through customs, which was her first time as well. I have met too many Expats who have told me of their bad residency experiences, I thought I?d like to share this good one. And for those of you in a hurry,,, $900.US, AND its done in 2 weeks or less! Reach Ninoschka at her cellular# 809-804-6912, and drop my name if you like, its Vickie.Caberete?s newest resident!

Bella Dama

Dec 11, 2004
Yes, she is!!!

I work with the lawyers everyday in the US. Yes she is!!! And I don't mind putting the news out there. She is young and hungry, and above ALL, honest!

Vickie

Bella Dama

Dec 11, 2004
When you find

I believe when you find a good thing you share it. I am tired of being a GRINGO, and getting treated poorly. I am proud to be a Gringo, and taking a piece of paradise is something I earned. I value my dollars spent, and want others to be able to hold onto theirs as well. Vickie

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
Bella Dama said:
I believe when you find a good thing you share it. I am tired of being a GRINGO, and getting treated poorly. I am proud to be a Gringo, and taking a piece of paradise is something I earned. I value my dollars spent, and want others to be able to hold onto theirs as well. Vickie
Well said Bella Dama! Sharing good information as you have done sure helps to make life easier, here and elsewhere. Thanks, Canadian Bob.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Sentiments Exactly.

canadian bob said:
Well said Bella Dama! Sharing good information as you have done sure helps to make life easier, here and elsewhere. Thanks, Canadian Bob.

Well I think anytime you can get your residency on time and at that cost, the info is worth sharing......isnt that what this is all about no matter some think its free advertising... Like to see more in all topics......Thanks.

Bella Dama

Dec 11, 2004
Fast residency 10 days

I think they are having harder time now with these quicky 10 day residencies, but the normal 60 day is still a deal at $600. I stand corrected. 3/11/2005, but ask Ninoschka!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
10 day residency is a scam!

Bella Dama said:
I think they are having harder time now with these quicky 10 day residencies, but the normal 60 day is still a deal at $600. I stand corrected. 3/11/2005, but ask Ninoschka!

Buyer beware, a 10 day residency is a scam. I don't care who or what the lawyer tells you.
If you get it in under 30-60 days, then the chances are it's also a scam or not 100% legit.

Of course you are not to know this, it all seems legit and above board.
But just wait until you have a problem (car accident) or go to get your permanent residency, then you might have a shock.

I know posters on this board that have had problems due to using a lawyer that fast tracked their applications. Fast track = missing steps = future problems!

It's not the speed or cost of the lawyer, it's the quality that counts.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
"Lo barato sale caro" (cheap things turn out expensive later),

or like my dad says,

"Some things are expensive even when they're free."*

*Not that the daughter always remembers this, which has costs her dearly on occassions.
:nervous: