Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Serving notice...

A few nights ago, one of our local friends living in La Mulata, (an area that has been notorious for burgalries and assaults) was attacked by surprise, from behind by 2 or 3 drugged out teenagers, wielding machettis.
    He took several hits, and is in surprisingly good condition now.
    The good news is, that while down on the ground, he managed to get his gun out of his special quick draw holster, and shot and killed one of them.
    Let this serve notice to thieves and burglars.
    If you want to mess with the good people around here, you had better be ready to pay with your life.
    Let this also serve notice to those who control the drug trade in town, your days are also numbered.

Mr. Chunky Skin
    Post Thanks / Like

Another plus for conceal and carry. My congrats to the shooter for a job well done. Hope you soon recover from the injuries.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thughs =-1
    locals=+1
    Good thing that episode got a happy ending. But really, even though it's a hassle to get a weapon in the DR, I think it's peace of mind having one loaded these days.

Post Thanks / Like

Default The lighter side..

On the lighter side, he shot the dude in the arse, as that was all he could shoot at, being on the ground and all.
    The bullet went up his arse and lodged into his throat, an injury which proved to be fatal.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL!...talk about an up north trip!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Good job my friend. Sorry it cost you but thanks.

Escott

Post Thanks / Like

Default Classy reply

Quote Originally Posted by Escott
    Good job my friend. Sorry it cost you but thanks.

Escott
    I forgot to say thanks.
    It's people like this who set the example for others, who don't know the meaning of the words, "give up", and it's thanks to people like this, that we can live in a safer community.
    Kudos to you, amigo.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    A few nights ago, one of our local friends living in La Mulata, (an area that has been notorious for burgalries and assaults) was attacked by surprise, from behind by 2 or 3 drugged out teenagers, wielding machettis.
    He took several hits, and is in surprisingly good condition now.
    The good news is, that while down on the ground, he managed to get his gun out of his special quick draw holster, and shot and killed one of them.
    Let this serve notice to thieves and burglars.
    If you want to mess with the good people around here, you had better be ready to pay with your life.
    Let this also serve notice to those who control the drug trade in town, your days are also numbered.
    I'm curious as to what the reaction from local law enforcement was.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default So...

Quote Originally Posted by AlaninDR
    Another plus for conceal and carry. My congrats to the shooter for a job well done. Hope you soon recover from the injuries.
    Soon we will all be concealing and carrying and this will be a good thing? Bad guys on one side of the street and the good guys on the other, both armed and both shooting at each other? I hope the bad guys will be wearing black and the good guys will be wearing white so, if I came out of a restaurant at night, I can know who to shoot. How can we ever salute anyone for killing a teenager anywhere in the world? And before you start painting me as a flaming liberal, worry instead about me showing up at your door. I mean you no disrespect but there has to be a better way. This way is not right.

Regards

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gringito
    Soon we will all be concealing and carrying and this will be a good thing? Bad guys on one side of the street and the good guys on the other, both armed and both shooting at each other? I hope the bad guys will be wearing black and the good guys will be wearing white so, if I came out of a restaurant at night, I can know who to shoot. How can we ever salute anyone for killing a teenager anywhere in the world? And before you start painting me as a flaming liberal, worry instead about me showing up at your door. I mean you no disrespect but there has to be a better way. This way is not right.

Regards
    Know who to shoot? Bad guys wearing BLACK? How about picking the guy that cut you many times with a machetti and blowing his *** up like what happened or would that be to right wing for you?

In NY I have a 9 mm Smith and Wesson and a full carry license. Here I have my own machetti in my vehicle until I get the right to carry a gun here.

Some people are just victims and some people aren't! I was never one nor do I plan on to please someone who doesn't have a clue like you.

Escottshakinghead

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast