How/Where to have fun in Santo Domingo...

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I already know how-I jus need to know WHERE.
If anyone can steer me in the right direction I would appreciate it. I will be going to Santo Domingo for a few days on April 22nd(then to Cabarete!!! YESSS!!!) and need a few places to hang out in.

I don't know whether I will be staying in the Zona Colonial or along the malecon, but I would like to know where the bars and discos are where the chicas are friendly. Santo Domingo does'nt really lend itself to solo travel at night for the obvious reasons, and I am in no mood to barhop in a cab unless I know where I am going. So I would like to know ahead of time where some of these places are.

I got a little info on Club Lappsos and where it is, so any info on any other place or places will be greatly appreciated. If you want please send a PM.

Also please let me know which hotels are chica friendly-I do not want to be hassled and I would like to avoid any extra fees that some hotels charge for having friends over. Thanks in advance.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Make That "LAPSUS"!

Might as well "PM" me,I'll give you a "Heads"UP on the "Pay For Play" scene in Santo Domingo! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ;)