Going for the first time

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
I would like to visit my dad who I havent seen in 2 years. He lives in Santo Domingo and I live close to Toronto. I was looking for advice on air fare and accomodations (recommendations) in Santo Domingo. I have never been to the DR before but my dad suggested that I stay in a hotel and not with him because his neiboughrhood is not so good. Any help is much appriciated.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Claro!

irishdomician said:
I would like to visit my dad who I havent seen in 2 years. He lives in Santo Domingo and I live close to Toronto. I was looking for advice on air fare and accomodations (recommendations) in Santo Domingo. I have never been to the DR before but my dad suggested that I stay in a hotel and not with him because his neiboughrhood is not so good. Any help is much appriciated.
Many Canadians will be able to help you regarding the air fare. BUTT

in order for others to help you with the hotel, tell us where your father lives so we can have a better idea of which hotel is closer to him.

irishdomician

Aug 15, 2004
miguel said:
Many Canadians will be able to help you regarding the air fare. BUTT

in order for others to help you with the hotel, tell us where your father lives so we can have a better idea of which hotel is closer to him.

He lives in Zona Colonial

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oye!

irishdomician said:
He lives in Zona Colonial
If he lives in ZC, then he is the best person to guide you to a nice hotel there. There are tons of them.

When I go to the DR, my buddies are the ones that get all the info that I need. They go or call hotels and they check which ones are more suited for me. They know where I need to go and the people that I will go see, so they get one that it's basically close to EVERYONE.

Your father can do the same. If not:

If you are not looking for a 5 stars hotel, try Dona Elvira's Guess House. Do a search and you will find it.