Anyone 20-25 in Wanna Chat?

Party_Line

Oct 27, 2003
I'm going to be visiting the DR in a few months and would love to chat with some english speaking young people that live in the DR and want to hangout when I'm there I'm 24. If so e-mail me my address is bgrn198@aol.com doesnt matter weather your a guy or a girl. Later

M

Mr.Mark

Hi there,

I guess you're right now outside the US, but when you come again to the Dominican Republic I would like to hang out with you (especially if you're a girl :laugh: ). I'm 21, male and I live in Santo Domingo.

Party_Line said:
I'm going to be visiting the DR in a few months and would love to chat with some english speaking young people that live in the DR and want to hangout when I'm there I'm 24. If so e-mail me my address is bgrn198@aol.com doesnt matter weather your a guy or a girl. Later

Last edited:

darling

Sep 3, 2002
I'm heading to DR tomorrow for 3 months. If you're heading to santo domingo maybe we can go for a drink. ciao

M

Mr.Mark

darling said:
I'm heading to DR tomorrow for 3 months. If you're heading to santo domingo maybe we can go for a drink. ciao

Did you reply to the OP or to me?

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
What the $#%^

Party_Line said:
This has to be a joke. Otherwise you are in BIG trouble.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Why would you say that? A 24 year old wants to meet other English speakers in the DR. How odd, call the cops, it is a plot, run for your life. Say something useful or meaningful if you want to criticize the OP.