Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Short term fuel shortages....again.

There is shortage of gasoline(s) in the country again. Premium fuel is not available and regular is under heavy rationing. Diesel is not supposed to be affected. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but until then, plan your travels wisely and if you depend upon gasoline for gen sets, plan accordingly.

Greg

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Greg.
    Please keep us informed if there are any changes, and if anybody rakes you over the coals, again, we'll do a little voodoo thing on him/her.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking To be forwarned is to be forearmed ! ! !

A warm & sincere thank you from all of your enlghtened followers. We are grateful!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this guy and if that Dope says one word I am going to hunt him down and pull his toenails off.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Escott
    I love this guy and if that Dope says one word I am going to hunt him down and pull his toenails off.
    Prices are starting to uptick in the U.S. too. The media is calling for a .25 cent surge on gasoline and I just got some junk investment mail today where the "guru" was calling for U.S. $70 per barrel of oil by summer.

Sounded like a big crock of you know what, so i didnt even open the envelope.

Who wouldve thought a gas station owner in a third world country would be the first to call it? Maybe he should be trading commodities via satellite internet connection. LOL

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal
    There is shortage of gasoline(s) in the country again. Premium fuel is not available and regular is under heavy rationing. Diesel is not supposed to be affected. Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but until then, plan your travels wisely and if you depend upon gasoline for gen sets, plan accordingly.

Greg
    Thanks, Greg!

Are you the guy who owns the Coastal station in Sosua? Just wonderin'

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Castellamonte

Are you the guy who owns the Coastal station in Sosua? Just wonderin'
    Yes, he is.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Returning to normal on Thursday.

I have just found out that the gasoline ship is supposed to arrive today, with expectations of normal gasoline dispatches from the refinery beginning tomorrow. Expect some back-log as supply catches up to the demand. Hopefully, all will be back to normal for the holiday travellers. I will update if anything changes.

Greg

P.S. Gringoloco, although I would like to claim some type of knowledge of commodity futures, I just report "end-user" information that I receive in this market. I think the flucuations in fuel inventories here are due to local vicissitudes (I've been waiting to use that word since the sixth grade!!) and not necessarily tied to the world market.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps you should trade crude futures!
    May Crude trading @ $56.70 as we speak.

*** Sin Bin ***
    Post Thanks / Like

Default with fingers crossed...

I used to believe he was profiting from privileged information, now I'm convinced that he's a jinx. Every time he announced one of his fuel shortages, world crude futures hit a new high.

he's a jinx, jinx, jinx...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast