Song about a Sankiette?

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I heard a song on El Vasilon (Mega 97.9 FM - NY) the other day. They said that it was from a guy calling himself 'El Gringo' and he even had a website.

The song was a parody and it was about a Gringo who went to the caribbean and met a lady but I guess she gave him crabs or something. Then he adds that she calls him and asks for money. He says that amor de lejos amor de pendejos and at the end he says he rather stay with his blonde american ladies (he says more than that, but I digress...)

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or the website where I can get the song?

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
I heard it too.

Yes, it was the funniest song.

His name is Dick Gringo. The website is dickgringo.com When I heard the song I thought SANKIE.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I thought it was hillarious!! thats why I thought of posting it here... they should have it on here for the sankie forum.

deepwithin2000

Mar 21, 2005
Dick Gringo

Hey guys I could tell you that I drove Mr. gringo the other day and had the honor of having him sing his song in my car. It was a pleasure... The man is funny as he is smart. You should all by his CD. You will love the song.. Take care all....

Shyla

Mar 14, 2005
If all else fails...

Talldrink said:
I heard a song on El Vasilon (Mega 97.9 FM - NY) the other day. They said that it was from a guy calling himself 'El Gringo' and he even had a website.

The song was a parody and it was about a Gringo who went to the caribbean and met a lady but I guess she gave him crabs or something. Then he adds that she calls him and asks for money. He says that amor de lejos amor de pendejos and at the end he says he rather stay with his blonde american ladies (he says more than that, but I digress...)

Does anyone know what I'm talking about or the website where I can get the song?
..go to www.lamega.com and email one of the djays. They will help you in your quest.

D

drjuicy

almost duped!!!

Oh my god!!... When I brought my educated, pretty-good lookin' self back to the Good Ole' United States of America, I wept! I cried for all the poor people in the Dominican Republic, especially a very good-looking man my friends and I encountered on the beach at the resort. I mean, here I am with not one, but four high-def plasma t.v.'s hanging on the walls of my home and here was this unfortunate man, picking up cups on the beach, and I thought he deserved a way out!... Afterall, if my Puerto Rican mother had just hooked up with the wrong guy, that could have been my life! That "good-lookin' cup picker-upper" had the genes of a lighter Sammy Sosa and dammit, I was the one who was going to give him America on a silver platter! So, slightly intoxicated, my girlfriends and I told him how we could bring him to America, send him to school and shuffle him from house to house so my boyfriend doesn't get jealous!!! Once back home, I cried about how greedy we Americans are and I set out to learn about the DR and how much I would have to, happily, fork out to bring this man here... A few gran? no problem! (Let me back up a minute and tell you that when we first met him I asked him to jot down his contact information so I could work out the details and tell him his flight number at a later date... And when he slipped me a note, he had written at the bottom "I want to be makin love with you tonite". I quickly informed him that would not be happening on that visit, but when he comes to America...?!@#%$ THEN I READ THIS INFORMATIVE WEBSITE AND REALIZE THAT I DID ALL THE HARD WORK FOR THIS "SANKIE?"... HE MUST HAVE THOUGHT THE SKIES HAD OPENED UP FOR THE SECOND COMING---BUT IT WAS REALLY THE LIGHT GOING OFF IN MY HEAD! Don't get me wrong!... I did want my child to have his physique, but I was appauled to learn that he could have been playing me also...AND I WILL ALWAYS BE THE DUPER!! NOT THE DUPED! But rich-guilt still made me send him about five hunded dollars worth of sh-t, but sorry, Juan, no plane ticket... and you'll have to get your own visa!.. and it won't be on my American Express!! Folks, thank you all for all of your comments... they've been priceless!!

canajungirl

May 18, 2004
unless you sent $500 U.S thru WU he won't see anything!things just disappear as soon as the post office receives it.next time send him CASHOLA! ;)

Nov 5, 2004
I'm confused :cross-eye
Is what drjuicy posted..
a) the words to the song that have been mentioned in this thread?
b) a joke?
c) WHAT are you talking about?
d) a real life experience?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Gotta be a joke!

PeachezNcream84 said:
Is what drjuicy posted..
b) a joke?
There's no doubt in my mind that it's a joke. NOONE can be "that modest", you know, 4 plasmas and all!!.

If it not a song,

PLEASE TAKE YOUR POST AND START A THREAD ON THE "SANKIE FORUM" SO SOME OF US CAN EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!. I am sooooo hungry!!!!!.

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Good read tho!

What is there to say to Juicy? She learned her lesson (or I think that's what the essense of her post is) and she had fun... out of $500 but she had fun... I hope!

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
lol

daydream said:
Surely this has to be a joke........drjuicy.....???
Huh?????? I am so confused!! (nothing new LOL).
Daydream, I agree--this must be some sort of joke...???? xx

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hey at least she's not Canadian eh! :laugh:

If you want to give away money there are better avenues.

D

drjuicy

Real life!

PeachezNcream84 said:
Is what drjuicy posted..
b) a joke?

I wish it was a joke, but it is real life! I spent a week in DR las month.

D

drjuicy

miguel said:
There's no doubt in my mind that it's a joke. NOONE can be "that modest", you know, 4 plasmas and all!!.

If it not a song,

PLEASE TAKE YOUR POST AND START A THREAD ON THE "SANKIE FORUM" SO SOME OF US CAN EAT YOU ALIVE!!!!!!!. I am sooooo hungry!!!!!.

I am not trying to be modest, just honest... about being naive! I don't have time to travel much but now when I do I will research the potential B-S on-line to save myself the hassle...
P.S. ... and, I'm sure, you would want to eat me.... alive!... but no thanks!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Suuuuure

drjuicy said:
P.S. ... and, I'm sure, you would want to eat me.... alive!... but no thanks!
Guess again!. I know a "bullshitter" when I "read" one.

Now, since it's not a joke, let's not hijack this thread any longer and post your "not modest" post on a new thread on this forum.

Ps: don't reply on this thread. Start a new bullshi, er, thread on the above mentioned forum!.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Re: drjuicy's post

If it's genuine, it's very honest.

If it's a spoof, it's witty and perceptive.

D

drjuicy

Chirimoya said:
If it's genuine, it's very honest.

If it's a spoof, it's witty and perceptive.

It's honest... sad, but honest and every bit of it is true.. I really feel stupid that some folks thought a tourist (myself) could be that naive that it sounded like a joke, but I was that naive, and I know my friends were as well.... I know some people thought I was flaunting excess, but the point was that here we are in America (not that proud to say sometimes), or wherever you happen to live, with completely un-necessary costly material goods and people in third world countries are barely getting by in life, and still they are taking advantage of others. It's hard NOT to feel guilty for having the things in life that we have, but your heart goes out to those who are struggling, but only until you find out that some of them are using your kindness and a weakness. I would have kept sending this man things had I not read parts of this website... so what I wrote was a ranting "thank you" to all for the enlightenment!!! I, honestly, would never have known that what he has said to me was, for the most part, S.O.P (standard operating procedure)... for sankies!#$? I probably won't be writing here anymore because I doubt I'll ever travel to DR again, but I wish all of you well who have true friends there and around the world.