Thread: Great Dentist!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Great Dentist!

I need an excellent dentist on the North Coast or Santiago. Please post contact info, thanks Supa

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

The Dentist at Servi-Med in Cabarete is excellent. He is German and speaks English and Spanish.

571-0964

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A good dentist in POP

A good dentist in Puerto Platta is Dr Daysi Ortiz. She is located across the street from Supermercado Silver Messon.

Blue sign with white letters. Tel #970-0004. If your Spanish is not good, she speaks enough English for you to communicate. Having a full upper denture replaced, two crowns, filling and cleaning for less than a third of the price in USA. Great work.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gsupa
    I need an excellent dentist on the North Coast or Santiago. Please post contact info, thanks Supa
    A super dentist in Puerto Plata is Dr. Ivan Rivera on 27th of February,
    Tel. 586-3432, 1-874-3846 (Cel). I just had a 'root-canal' done, no pain!Good luck! Canadian Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well, first of all the German dentist is not licensed to practice in the DR

Not that it makes makes much difference. And before I get flames, I'll need his Execuator number and the name of the University that graduated him.

That said, Dr Juma there in Sosua has had good reports. So has Dr. Rita Muņoz in Centro Dental Cibao in Santiago. A couple of people here have used her services with good results. If you need the contacts, let me know.

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr Freddy Lepez, corner of VillaNueva and Duarte in Puerto Plata ( 50 meters from Museo del Ambar ). Open long hours, English speaking if ever needed, most equipment from US. Ordinary DR prices of course.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need telephone number for Dr Freddy Lepez

Quote Originally Posted by carina
    Dr Freddy Lepez, corner of VillaNueva and Duarte in Puerto Plata ( 50 meters from Museo del Ambar ). Open long hours, English speaking if ever needed, most equipment from US. Ordinary DR prices of course.

Need telephone number for Dr Freddy Lepez and any idea on pricing would be helpful

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife and I have had a lot of work done by Dr. Wendy Juma in Sosua. 809-571-2767

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicholaabroad
    Need telephone number for Dr Freddy Lepez and any idea on pricing would be helpful
    809-586-6666
    Don't know his pricing as he accepted my insurance which covered most.
    BTW His name is Dr. Freddy Lepe