Does anyone else know...........

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Tony (Vittorio) Cerretti who lives in Sosua? He was rushed to the hospital early Tuesday morning. If you do and you wish some information on this situation, please feel free to p.m. me.

He is about 63 and toots around on his passola between Cabarete and Sosua most days, white hair and earring in his left ear lobe. Really nice guy that gets along with everyone.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
rendul said:
Tony (Vittorio) Cerretti who lives in Sosua? He was rushed to the hospital early Tuesday morning. If you do and you wish some information on this situation, please feel free to p.m. me.

He is about 63 and toots around on his passola between Cabarete and Sosua most days, white hair and earring in his left ear lobe. Really nice guy that gets along with everyone.
I Hope you are not refering to the person in the following post...

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38829

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
Thanks Rocky, thank goodness it isn't the same guy. Sound alike though!
I know he goes by your place often but he doesn't speak english well. Mostly spanish, swiss-german & italian. He didn't use computers but he seems to know sooooooooo many people, both in Sosua & Cabarete.

Offer still stands.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
I think I know who the pasola rider was. Middle-aged Dominican guy. I knew him as El Primo, a friend of a friend.

rendul

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
rendul.tripod.com
The offer is for anyone who may know him to p.m. me if they wish to know his condition and/or his location. I am speaking with his wife every night. Very serious condition!!

Thanks again Rocky.