Annual Dominican Company Tax rate

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I have a question on how the annual tax rate is currently computed for a Dominican SA type of company. This is the type of company used to hold real estate property, for example as well as conduct other business. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Even if I did, I expect that information might be outdated with the new governments new tax codes. Can anyone help?
I am looking for the information on how much tax I should pay each year based upon the value of the company.

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
windeguy said:
I have a question on how the annual tax rate is currently computed for a Dominican SA type of company. This is the type of company used to hold real estate property, for example as well as conduct other business. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Even if I did, I expect that information might be outdated with the new governments new tax codes. Can anyone help?
I am looking for the information on how much tax I should pay each year based upon the value of the company.
Get a professional. The DR is one place where I would not attempt to calculate corporate taxes.