Gas prices

Coastal

Jul 14, 2003
Here you go Jerry.

Jerry K said:
What is price of regular gas today?

The prices of fuel change every Friday night at midnight and remain fixed the following week until the next Friday night. The prices of gasoline and diesel for the upcoming week, ie from midnight tonight until next Friday night are:

Premium $ 103 RD ($ 3.58 usd using $ 28.76 rd/usd xchg)
Regular $ 94 RD ($ 3.26 usd )
Diesel $ 72 RD ($ 2.50 usd )

So the prices of gasoline will rise for the next week by 20 centavos for both regular and premium. Diesel, however, will rise by RD 1.30.

Greg

Kiwicanuck

Dec 4, 2004
www.kiwicanuck.com
Another Board trueism

Coastal said:
The prices of fuel change every Friday night at midnight and remain fixed the following week until the next Friday night.
So the prices of gasoline will rise for the next week by 20 centavos for both regular and premium. Diesel, however, will rise by RD 1.30.
Greg

I would like to congratulate Greg on the fabulous business he has. I have no other connection to it apart from having read about it on these boards and then having stopped at it at least a dozen times during the last two weeks of November just past.

I stayed in Cabarete but drove back and forwards to Sosua sometimes twice a day. The night driving wasn't fun I must admit.

Coastal is sure one of the most modern businesses on the North Coast that I came across. Certainly a 'one stop' store for anything that I ever needed. I felt completely safe letting the staff help me with something as simple as loading my phone card into my Cell phone for me.

It was nice to have a regular place to stop at where I felt relaxed and pressure free. It has an extensive, surprising how extensive, selection in goods. Absolutely equivalent to a good smaller Supermarket in Canada e.g.

Enough said except I did ask if ?Gregg? was there more than once and was disappointed that I never did get to meet him in person. Next trip maybe better luck.

Kiwi Bruce