Help to find travel agent for Europe.

Marie

Mar 18, 2005
I need to find a travel agent/company in Dom Rep, preferably in Santo Domingo, that can arrange flights and accomodation and maybe some guided tours included within a trip to europe, mainly the Netherlands and Spain.
If anyone could help me with web pages, names and numbers that would be so helpful.
Thank you so much,
Marie.

hugoke01

Dec 31, 2004
Travel Agency

When traveling to the DR I always have all my trips arranged thru the travel agency "Emily Tours " .They are rather well known in Santo Domingo . I have noticed thru their publicity that they organize trips to Europe as well .. By just giving them a phonecall or visiting them (don't remember the address but they are located in the centre of Santo Domingo )you will know more ..Have always been happy with their services
Marie said:
I need to find a travel agent/company in Dom Rep, preferably in Santo Domingo, that can arrange flights and accomodation and maybe some guided tours included within a trip to europe, mainly the Netherlands and Spain.
If anyone could help me with web pages, names and numbers that would be so helpful.
Thank you so much,
Marie.

hugoke01

Dec 31, 2004
Travel Agency

The name of the Company is EMELY TOURS ..(not Emily Tours) tel . 5664545 in Santo Domingo .They are located Avenida Tiradentes
Marie said:
Thank you so much,
Marie.

Marie

Mar 18, 2005
thanks hugoke01

hugoke01 said:
The name of the Company is EMELY TOURS ..(not Emily Tours) tel . 5664545 in Santo Domingo .They are located Avenida Tiradentes
Hugoke01 thanks for the info.